Just watched DVR of the game again..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ellard80

Legend
  • Brees was on fire... I think I saw one in accurate throw.
  • The Saints O-line was impressive.. especially in Pass pro.
  • There was one play where Goff started to run and the defense ran up - he had an easy td to woods behind them. I froze it a couple times and he was still way behind the los to throw it.
  • I'm excited about Fowler he looked good.
  • Goff through a few frozen ropes - the long pass to Cooks was cash.
  • McVay's play call on 3 and 1 to Kupp was brilliant (41 yd Td)
  • It looked like the plan was to lock Peters up on Thomas 1 v1 on most plays...
  • I quit watching at 35/35!

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Brees was on fire... I think I saw one in accurate throw.
  • The Saints O-line was impressive.. especially in Pass pro.
  • There was one play where Goff started to run and the defense ran up - he had an easy td to woods behind them. I froze it a couple times and he was still way behind the los to throw it.
  • I'm excited about Fowler he looked good.
  • Goff through a few frozen ropes - the long pass to Cooks was cash.
  • McVay's play call on 3 and 1 to Kupp was brilliant (41 yd Td)
  • It looked like the plan was to lock Peters up on Thomas 1 v1 on most plays...
  • I quit watching at 35/35!

I did the exact same thing to see if there were any bright spots on the defense. Throw away the tape and never look back .Goff was on fire , but we can't expect him to make every throw .

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Snead had mentioned before that he likes to bombard a position.

We saw him do that with OL back in 2015, WR in 2017, LB/Edge in 2018.

So I think we can all see them going big on the secondary this year, especially if they keep Fowler and Obo shows something. Then edge is no longer a big need.

So I can see 2 CB's and a safety in the top 5 rds along with a DT... then maybe an OG for depth assuming they keep Saffold. Might not even draft an edge if Fowler and Obo show well.

The days of having guys like Hatfield and Hill for depth has to end. Need a few high end talents that can at least provide great depth for a year then make an impact as starters.

Last edited:

Psycho_X

Legend
The Saints compete with us as having the best o-line in football this year. No sacks in the game wasn't surprising. Hopefully if there is a rematch we have Talib back at 100% and Fowler/Obo kicking ass off the edge.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I did the exact same thing to see if there were any bright spots on the defense. Throw away the tape and never look back .Goff was on fire , but we can't expect him to make every throw .
Goff > Gabriel?:rockon:

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I have a question. I watched the game yesterday. And I thought Goff played really well. But on the play you specified (missing Woods deep as he ran toward LOS...) he ran and I think a Saint stepped on Goff's foot. After that, he didn't appear as accurate (missing Woods on the sideline high...throwing behind a few players...) Did anyone else catch this....or was I seeing things?

Ellard80

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have a question. I watched the game yesterday. And I thought Goff played really well. But on the play you specified (missing Woods deep as he ran toward LOS...) he ran and I think a Saint stepped on Goff's foot. After that, he didn't appear as accurate (missing Woods on the sideline high...throwing behind a few players...) Did anyone else catch this....or was I seeing things?

I remember that.. never thought about connecting that - but could be possible.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

he did have a slight limp after that play but i didn't notice it for the rest of the game.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I remember that.. never thought about connecting that - but could be possible.
I guess we'll just keep tuned in......... Same Bat time.......Same Bat Channel. I hope not though......

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Goff did come up limping...otherwise I thought he was great