Just saying Thank You before hand

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
Rams camp is coming up in the coming weeks and I like to always say a big THANK YOU before hand to those who tweet, take pics, and blog/Forum about the reports and happenings each day in public open Rams camp!

Thanks alot guys, you all know who you are.

Go Rams! :yeh:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Dang, BG... just when I had my patient mojo going you get me all excited for camp again. :lol:

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

CGI_Ram said:
Dang, BG... just when I had my patient mojo going you get me all excited for camp again. :lol:

I apologize CGI :lol:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
biggame1190 said:
Rams camp is coming up in the coming weeks and I like to always say a big THANK YOU before hand to those who tweet, take pics, and blog/Forum about the reports and happenings each day in public open Rams camp!

Thanks alot guys, you all know who you are.

Go Rams! :yeh:

Yeah - I'll second that. Thanks in advance.

nighttrain

Legend
i dont thin in all my years as a fan of the Rams i've looked forward to a season so much at this year
train

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
nighttrain said:
i dont thin in all my years as a fan of the Rams i've looked forward to a season so much at this year
train
After the Faulk trade, the Green signing and drafting Holt I really looked forward to 1999. But this year has that same feeling of anticipation. It feels like we're on the verge of something special. It might not be next year because Austin and Bailey are just rookies, but it seems like it's all starting to come together. It seems like the Rams are going to have playmakers at all levels of the field next year.