Just re-watched the 1st Bucs game of last season…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
It was a mixed bag. Yeah, the Rams dominated and won convincingly.

Higbee was a beast. If he can stay healthy he’s gonna be a huge weapon for Stafford. We were very fortunate to survive his loss in our SB playoff run.

Woods had a nice game. Kinda bittersweet to watch now knowing he’s gone.

I watched Hollins and Lewis at edge opposite Floyd and I’ve gotta say that I was underwhelmed. I’m not sure that they’re enough on that side this year. Can Snead pull a rabbit out of his hat at edge for another SB run? I think he’d better.

I know some on this board have suggested that we might not need edge help this year. Color me skeptical. And I would certainly hate to miss out on a 2nd consecutive SB because our FO got overconfident about our edge status. If not a FA maybe a player for player trade?

I got a little antsy while again watching that Morris soft zone version of early last year. Night and day difference between that and the late season/playoff version. Aikman commented several times. In fact, I think Aikman commented on it every game that he and Buck broadcast until the SB. What a dramatic upgrade that D became.

DeSean Jackson was a diva but the guy was a weapon. Gotta give him that. He tore the Bucs D a new one time and again.

Brady no longer strikes fear into the Rams team. They’ve beaten Brady 3 times in a row now and rather convincingly at that.

It was a fun watch, especially knowing about how everything was gonna work out.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I wonder how Garrett is coming along. He looked really good in preseason and could be our edge of the future.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
There's a bunch of good full 2021 reg season Ram games on youtube. Rams vs Bears, Colts, Bucs, Jags, Vikings, Ravens, Seahawks. Was watching a few over the weekend.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
There's a bunch of good full 2021 reg season Ram games on youtube. Rams vs Bears, Colts, Bucs, Jags, Vikings, Ravens, Seahawks. Was watching a few over the weekend.
Whoever was contracted to make changes to Game Pass finally figured out the Android snafu that kept me from replaying games during the season. So, I started watching the Rams season over again. I can’t get enough.