Just re-watched, and that Eagle game was closer than I had realized...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
A play here or a call there and this woulda been a Ram win. So close. Sigh...

What if Hav hadn’t been hurt and Williams in on that strip sack play?

Bad, bad call on TruJo for unsportsmanlike. Even the announcers said so.

Bad call on Sully for holding early on.

Very bad call on AD for “leverage”.

Ironically, they coulda called holding by the Eagles on virtually every snap by the man trying to block AD. Gimme a break. That ref crew had a poor game. Hope that crew doesn’t even sniff working a playoff game.

Kupp can play in this league, huh? Can I get an amen?

There was some serious blocking going on that helped Gurley. And Gurley, in turn, got the whole O fired up.

Is there such a thing as scoring too quickly? Serious question.

GZ was burying those kickoffs all game long. Don’t think the Eagles ran one out at all.

ST had a highlight reel game. And to think Littleton almost had another punt block. Wow!

Quinn had a good game and I’m not just talking sacks. Very nice to see.

Rams killed themselves with legit penalties. Those will be fatal in a playoff game. Or vs the Seahawks, for that matter. Already cost us the Eagle game.

Rams have no quit in them, do they? I LOVE that in a team.

Wade’s adjustments kicked in at around the 11 minute mark of the 2nd quarter, and not a moment too soon. Eagles were looking like a danged runaway freight train. Point is that Wade didn’t wait until halftime to make desperately needed adjustments. Woulda been too late.

Tough to play without both starting outside CB’s, but the D coped pretty well, considering.

BTW, that little NRC played lights out, especially in the 4th quarter. The guy was a one man highlight reel. I was wrong about him.

What can I say about Gurley? Sure hope he runs “angry” vs the Seahawks next Sunday. And I sure hope McVay keeps feeding him until he has at least 25 touches or it’s become a Rams blowout.

Four lead changes in the fourth quarter alone. What an exciting game to watch. If only all playoff games were this exciting.

Gonna be great to have Malcolm Brown and Woods available vs the Seahawks. All hands on deck needed against that crew. Can someone PLEASE put a stake through the heart of those guys?

Pray that we come out of this Seahawk game with a win AND with everybody reasonably healthy. Some of those Seahawks play dirty, especially that Michael Bennett pos.

fearsomefour

Legend
I expect passing vs Seattle.
D backfield is banged up.
Scumbag Bennett should be suspended but won't I'm sure.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Crazy... Im currently rewatching the game now (actually its 7sec left). We should have won the game. But i couldnt help but notice after wentz tore his acl he played 4 more plays and even through a td. You can tell he was hurt tho

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What ever happened with the game before Wentz went out doesn't matter. Nick Foles came in and led the Eagles to a win over us, from behind...There is no sugar coating that.