Just now on NFLN!!/Marshawn Lynch wants to play for the Raiders

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't know why that is in blue font.? He won't play longer than that .
It's in Blue font because he has NO interest in Playing for the Raiders when they leave Oakland! He is "Pumping-Up" his own Brand!! He has a New Business in Oakland, and Lives in Oakland. It's all about the "MONEY, and HIS image"!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm so tired of the Marshawn Lynch storyline. Guys in the media talking him up like he's some great dude off the field, or talking up his career like he deserves to be considered among the all time greats... Puhlease.

I hope he tanks and goes home with his signing bonus after a couple games of sitting the bench. Eff the Raiduhs and Lynch as well.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
It's in Blue font because he has NO interest in Playing for the Raiders when they leave Oakland! He is "Pumping-Up" his own Brand!! He has a New Business in Oakland, and Lives in Oakland. It's all about the "MONEY, and HIS image"!

Well of course it is about the money , but he is also good for the City of Oakland .

Why not REPRESENT ?? He lives in Richmond . They say he still has not spent any of his NFL money. It's all indorsements .