Just met our LT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
walking around Disneyland and run into our new LT. let's just say that dude is huge. And fit. No fat on this guy. Real nice guy. He was with his family so I just said hi and good luck this year.

I told him about ROD and said he should look us up and do a Q and A. I told him hold excited the fans are to have him and our new coach. I said that Mcvay really seems to get and his reply was oh yeah he gets it.

I think speaks volumes with a proven vet like him says that about our coach.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Very nice. That would be great if he stopped in for a chat. It's been a while since we had someone in.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
It's so rad you met Pace Murphy?

Just kidding
This is great news! The more ROD members giving advice to our players the better!!!!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Great post @cvramsfan thanks for sharing, I just would of added..."Jared Goff and Ram fans appreciate you coming to Los Angeles."
C6mz2mYW0AANRf3.jpg

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I'm glad I didn't run into him.

The Disney security guards would have had to pull me off of him as I was hugging him around his waist and crying.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I told him that Barksdale did it. So who knows.
Too bad you didn't think to mention to him that Demoff and Jack Youngblood have also done interviews, That might have really got his attention!(y);):D

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
So are we talking about the skinny Britney or the chunky one?

Call me crazy but I prefer the chunky one. :D

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If that dude can stay healthy at his advanced age he's going to go down as an insanely good signing. Because he brings more to this team than just a LT. So glad they took a flyer on him, either way.

Show 'em how it's done Big Whit..!!