Just in case...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Eric Dickerson is on NFL tonite at 9:00 (PST).
If you're younger, and have never seen him run, (actually, even if you have), don't miss it.

With respect and apologies to Sayers, Brown, Payton and Sanders, you will never see a quicker, smoother runner. Ever.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
I am younger and didn't see him run. Watching highlights though, he was a beast!

DVR is set.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
It's unfortunate how his career unfolded. When I saw Shaw I wanted to punch him in the face.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
It's unfortunate how his career unfolded. When I saw Shaw I wanted to punch him in the face.
I still remember when ED was a sideline reporter for Monday Night Football, and during Jerry Rice's last home game as a 49er, Dickerson basically went off on a rant about how he should stay with his team.

As much as the 49ers are free to enjoy whatever creative torments in Hades they so desire, it was an interesting peek into Dickerson's psyche.