Just in case you're wondering

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm tweaking the design a little in an effort to remove all the Rams branding on the site. Nobody asked me to or anything. I'm just trying to avoid copyright infringement. So if you see new buttons or something, that's the reason why.

Now I'm going to gauge your level of give a shit.

0%

Carry on.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Seriously? You would have 2 get rid of the logo at the top and possibly the banner of Jack.

There are so many websites and stuff w/ NFL team logos/scripts, that I don't think would be an issue? I mean it's not like you are using it for financial gain.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Angry Ram said:
Seriously? You would have 2 get rid of the logo at the top and possibly the banner of Jack.

There are so many websites and stuff w/ NFL team logos/scripts, that I don't think would be an issue? I mean it's not like you are using it for financial gain.
What logo at the top? You mean the top left? I changed that.

I thought about changing the banner, but you can't really see the Rams logo on his jersey anywhere.
It's all good there.

This is (a) just a precaution, and (b) a way to brand ROD too (with the ROD logo).
Also, I'm trying to make this place even more modern looking.

Your feedback on what I'm doing/how it looks is also welcome.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I could also try to replicate this. :sly:

50248390f92ea157c400001.jpg

Angry Ram

You mean a website with a bunch of popups that would crash my computer? I would run. Run away and never return.

Haha that Skins look like a playoff team is funny tho.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Angry Ram said:

Obviously they didn't watch... Nor did they take a peak at their schedule. That's more like a 2-4 win team this year. Rookie QB, real hard schedule, tough division. Wont be easy.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well, would it help if I put 400 pictures of tigers in the avatar gallery?

I never understood that about that forum. That RAMS forum. The avatar gallery has one (1) Rams avatar in it.
ONE.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
X said:
Well, would it help if I put 400 pictures of tigers in the avatar gallery?

I never understood that about that forum. That RAMS forum. The avatar gallery has one (1) Rams avatar in it.
ONE.

Still better than the Blues. We had no avatars related to hockey. At all.

Angry Ram

bluecoconuts said:
Angry Ram said:

Obviously they didn't watch... Nor did they take a peak at their schedule. That's more like a 2-4 win team this year. Rookie QB, real hard schedule, tough division. Wont be easy.

Yeah and everyone is gonna mention that if they do get 2-4 wins. With the Rams those are just excuses.