Just in case you missed it....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
155 yards. By 2015 Gurley standards it's doable. By 2016 it may not be. I believe he has a big game in him.

I wonder if he is better on AstroTurf than grass. ? St. Louis vs LA for home field.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I'd keep Britt, at a reasonable price. He's the only guy on offense doing something. 2 receptions to WR's not named Britt yesterday.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Great wr's do nothing for overall wins...they should be the last thing you add.
Second, we need new scouts to find different types of receiver talent. Our unit is weak.
I'd sign Britt to a 1 or 2 year deal...very team friendly. That's it.

He's the only wr I'd want on this team back....

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just as scared of Jeffrey getting a big contract as I am of Britt. He lacked motivation in college, plus he's found himself suspended for PEDs. A roll of the dice for sure.

He was a dominant player for a guy who lacked motivation in college.

A number of very good players in the NFL have been suspended for PEDs. I'd still take those guys on my team any day of the week and twice on Sundays. The truth is that the majority of the players in the NFL are using PEDs.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Second, we need new scouts to find different types of receiver talent. Our unit is weak.
I'd sign Britt to a 1 or 2 year deal...very team friendly. That's it.

He's the only wr I'd want on this team back....

I don't agree. Great WRs, on their own, do nothing for overall wins. That's true of most positions in the NFL. But great WRs make a huge difference when paired with a talented QB.

We do need to fix the OL. But if we can get a guy like Jeffery, we should. We can make some huge strides towards fixing the OL by adding another FA in addition to Jeffery (Ronald Leary, for example) and then using our second round pick on a talented OL (Forrest Lamp, for example).

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Bring in AJ and Britt. Britt should be cheap and would be a good NO.2 next to AJ.

I can't wait until they cut quick

TexasRam

Legend
Britt is always dropping a ball or fumbling it or running a bad route or causing a penalty when it matters most. Talent yes. Dependable no. Let him walk seriously.

I can't handle these choke artists
Anymore.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Hmmm ... I was just wondering how I should phrase this when speaking to Bruce, Holt, Hakim & Proehl about their 2001 season ?

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Britt is always dropping a ball or fumbling it or running a bad route or causing a penalty when it matters most. Talent yes. Dependable no. Let him walk seriously.

I can't handle these choke artists
Anymore.
Sporting Charts has him credited with 3 drops on 111 targets. Not sure who else has a running total, but that's pretty solid.
Also only credited with 3 drops last year that I could find.

Again, I don't know how subjective of a stat that is, who rates a ball as catachable vs not or something like that. 6 drops charged over 2 seasons isn't exactly a choke artist.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Hmmm ... I was just wondering how I should phrase this when speaking to Bruce, Holt, Hakim & Proehl about their 2001 season ?
Be sure to always add the qualifier, "With Kurt Warner , Marshall Fauld, and that great offensive line, your 2001 season was very successful...."

But great WRs make a huge difference when paired with a talented QB.
Agree to a point...but exactly....Huge difference??? Well, some of the greatest wr's of our day, A. Brown, Julio J., and lets say Jordie N.....great wr...great QB's...yet the favorites to win the SB are NE or Dal....and I'd say this season, Edelman & Dez are just good players...in great systems...on great teams. Wr's alone are almost nothing...and a good wr is just as valuable on great teams.

Last edited:

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2016-12-24_18-04-21.jpg

Our local news guy was hitting the eggnog too hard and posted this. In case you missed the goofy headline of the day in So Cal.

Congrats Britt!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
with a 15 yard catch Kenny Britt went over 1000 yards on the season

Yawn.....
He played his Heart out to get these Yards, and Congrats to Him!! Lately he keeps Banging up his shoulder and keeps going back in! The man's got Heart!! I hope he's well, and we Keep him!!(y)(y)