Just in case you missed it....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
with a 15 yard catch Kenny Britt went over 1000 yards on the season

Yawn.....

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'm on the fence. If Alshon is in play, I let Britt walk.
Agreed.
I would love to have AJ.

Either way, we need someone consistent to play the other side as well. If Mike Thomas can get over his drops that would help. I also like your idea of picking up Garcon. Britt/Garcon or AJ / Garcon would be a blessing.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
I'm on the fence. If Alshon is in play, I let Britt walk.

I let Kenny walk. I've seen this contract year play before. He is always dinged up. I want to get away from the Fisher guys, they lack consistent discipline.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Funny thing is a lack of a 1,000 yard WR was supposedly one of the main reasons this team had struggled offensively over the years. Guess we can finally put that theory to rest.

FRO

Legend
If Alshon Jeffrey doesn't hit the market, is Britt the top WR available in free agency?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Goff has chemistry with Britt and he should be back.
Stuck with TA and I like Coop. Don't really care or want anyone else back. If they do let Britt go they had better be getting Alston.
Look at Detroit. They lost Calvin so they went out and got Marvin jones and Boldin.
Man Boldin would have been perfect for this team.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I let Kenny walk. I've seen this contract year play before. He is always dinged up. I want to get away from the Fisher guys, they lack consistent discipline.

Yea, I'm leaning this way too. Go after Alshon. If we can't get him, look into grabbing a couple veteran WRs instead of keeping Britt. If you look at the market, there are options. Examples (outside of Jeffery):
Pierre Garcon
Torrey Smith (likely cut)
Terrelle Pryor (likely retained by Cleveland)
DeSean Jackson (I'd say no due to the rumors he's involved with LA street gangs)
Robert Woods
Kenny Stills
Markus Wheaton
Terrance Williams
Kendall Wright

I'd be cool with us replacing Britt with a couple of these guys. Would rather give Goff two of these guys than one of Britt.

So I guess it depends on how much money Britt wants.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
He's played well this year, mostly. Gritty.

But, Britt scares me a LOT. Contract year. Off field concerns. Fisher is gone...

I'd probably let him walk.

Then again, I am firmly unsure how to evaluate anyone in this offense.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yea, I'm leaning this way too. Go after Alshon. If we can't get him, look into grabbing a couple veteran WRs instead of keeping Britt. If you look at the market, there are options. Examples (outside of Jeffery):
Pierre Garcon
Torrey Smith (likely cut)
Terrelle Pryor (likely retained by Cleveland)
DeSean Jackson (I'd say no due to the rumors he's involved with LA street gangs)
Robert Woods
Kenny Stills
Markus Wheaton
Terrance Williams
Kendall Wright

I'd be cool with us replacing Britt with a couple of these guys. Would rather give Goff two of these guys than one of Britt.

So I guess it depends on how much money Britt wants.
We need TA to assume that Jackson role. He's got to be the vertical threat. Kenny Stills is FA? Wow. Bring him and woods and yeah, let Britt break someone else bank.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We need TA to assume that Jackson role. He's got to be the vertical threat. Kenny Stills is FA? Wow. Bring him and woods and yeah, let Britt break someone else bank.

I think I'd lean more towards Garcon if we grabbed Stills. I'd want a veteran guy. Plus, Stills excels at taking the top off the defense. I'd want a reliable target to work the short and intermediate ranges. Woods does that well, but he struggles staying healthy. But I wouldn't be upset at all if we picked Woods up.

Personally, I think having multiple guys who can win 1-on-1 is just as valuable as having one dominant WR.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Funny thing is a lack of a 1,000 yard WR was supposedly one of the main reasons this team had struggled offensively over the years. Guess we can finally put that theory to rest.

What happened to the 1,000 yard rusher is the bigger ??? Without that you have nothing .Kenny Britts numbers are padded .
--- Wish he knew how to stay on side .

FRO

Legend
What happened to the 1,000 yard rusher is the bigger ??? Without that you have nothing .Kenny Britts numbers are padded .
--- Wish he knew how to stay on side .
Gurley has a shot at 1,000 yet. Line and Gurley have to play better. Coaches need to scheme better.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Gurley has a shot at 1,000 yet. Line and Gurley have to play better. Coaches need to scheme better.

How many yards does he need ???

No 100 yard games is pretty bad showing of any 1,000 yard rusher.Real sad season from a running backs standpoint.

FRO

Legend
How many yards does he need ???

No 100 yard games is pretty bad showing of any 1,000 yard rusher.Real sad season from a running backs standpoint.
155 yards. By 2015 Gurley standards it's doable. By 2016 it may not be. I believe he has a big game in him.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Just as scared of Jeffrey getting a big contract as I am of Britt. He lacked motivation in college, plus he's found himself suspended for PEDs. A roll of the dice for sure.