Just in case you enjoy self mutilation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Super Bowl 53 in on NFL network. So many missed opportunities.

Side note. Aaron Donald was still dominant. The guy was nearly triple teamed every play. When single upped, he won.

The offense completely shot themselves in the foot. It was a collective failure on every level.

TexasRam

Legend
Billecheat is a certified cheater.

I'd rather watch a real football game.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
That Super Bowl loss really stung at the time but the aftermath of that loss didn't feel bad for me and I'm certain for most of us afterwards; thinking back of that game feels like emotional amnesia and I'm looking forward to what the Rams have planned this season.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
Super Bowl 53 in on NFL network. So many missed opportunities.

Side note. Aaron Donald was still dominant. The guy was nearly triple teamed every play. When single upped, he won.

The offense completely shot themselves in the foot. It was a collective failure on every level.
How do you want to die? By Care Bears, by My Little Ponies, by Smurfs, or by Rainbow Brite?
I can send either hit Squad

Last edited:
Name
Coleman
Don’t need to watch what I already saw.
Rams were the better team and blew it.
I'm with you....
why watch a game where our Offense equaled Bob Griese and the inept Dolphins in the 1971 SuperBowl versus Dallas for FEWEST POINTS SCORED AT THREE???
Why watch a game where Johnny ArguablyNFL'sBestPuntFaker Hekker punts NINE times.
Why watch a game. the ultimate game where you need to leave it all on the field, and not one gimmick play from our Offensive Genius McVay??? HELL, I was at the RoseBowl for SB XIV and even Ray DefensiveNeanderthal Malavasi threw in a HalfBack Option Pass that up us ahead of the Steelers 19-17 when Lawrence McCutheon hit Ron Smith in the Pittsburgh EndZone.!!!:mad:
Who wants to watch a game where we forgot that Jet Sweeps, besides being effective, can also wear down a tough, but older & slower Defense?? LIKE NEW ENGLAND's!!!!
Who would want to watch a game like that Rams fans??!!

ANSWER: Not me!!
I'd rather stick pins in my eyes!!:hellno:

fearsomefour

Legend
I'm with you....
why watch a game where our Offense equaled Bob Griese and the inept Dolphins in the 1971 SuperBowl versus Dallas for FEWEST POINTS SCORED AT THREE???
Why watch a game where Johnny ArguablyNFL'sBestPuntFaker Hekker punts NINE times.
Why watch a game. the ultimate game where you need to leave it all on the field, and not one gimmick play from our Offensive Genius McVay??? HELL, I was at the RoseBowl for SB XIV and even Ray DefensiveNeanderthal Malavasi threw in a HalfBack Option Pass that up us ahead of the Steelers 19-17 when Lawrence McCutheon hit Ron Smith in the Pittsburgh EndZone.!!!:mad:
Who wants to watch a game where we forgot that Jet Sweeps, besides being effective, can also wear down a tough, but older & slower Defense?? LIKE NEW ENGLAND's!!!!
Who would want to watch a game like that Rams fans??!!

ANSWER: Not me!!
I'd rather stick pins in my eyes!!:hellno:
I remember that play with McCutchin throwing it....called at the perfect time.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I was cautiously optimistic heading into the game. But the signs from McVay had been there already. had a feeling we would be our own worst enemy ... and that's exactly what happened. We got caught up in the moment and before we knew it, the game was over.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I'm just praying we meet them in a rematch and we put a 60 burger on them and end TB12.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I was cautiously optimistic heading into the game. But the signs from McVay had been there already. had a feeling we would be our own worst enemy ... and that's exactly what happened. We got caught up in the moment and before we knew it, the game was over.

I was hella confident. Thought the Rams would come in with the swagger the shitbirds had against Peyton Manning led Broncos.

I'm more tired of teams shriveling up vs NE like Falcons, shitbirds, Rams rather than NE actually winning. Like...fuckikg beat them.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
I think I posted this here but if not...

I have Dazn which in Canada included gamepass. I finally rewatched it the other week. Had a few beer and decided I'd give it a shot. The thing that stood out the most was how "in it" we were. Watching it live I had a sense of dread the entire time, knowing the result. I found it was more competetive of a game then I remembered. If Sullivan doesn't hold on that 15-20 yard Gurley rush I wonder how different the game ends up. If Cooks catches that TD in the fourth quarter.... Oh and how about if Fowler (I think?) doesn't tip that pass Peters was taking it back to the house in the first half lol.

Liberator

Pro Bowler

McVay struggled against Zimmers in 2017 as well. Seemed to have adapted in 2018, though. He seems to struggle the first time against good defensive minds. Bellichek is another level, but it will be interesting to see what happens next time, be it in February or next season.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Thanks, but no need to relive that gut punch. The only good thing about that night was my chili. Nuttin else. So, thanks but no thanks.