Just Heard Rams on Hard Knocks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramatik

Starter
Meh. Sometimes the whining about whining trumps the whining. You can not like the idea of being on this show without it being whining. I used to not want them on it but as time goes on, I don't see where it really matters. Maybe we'll get some more media and the players will step up more. Who knows?

You know, I can't stand HBO for the most part. But downloading Game of Thrones every year is pretty easy. Just with torrents.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Is there a way to stream the show? Really don't want to buy HBO just for one show. Bad enough I buy the ticket for only one team.

Do it on HBO. As someone said earlier, you'll also get Game of Thrones. I'm assuming you've never seen it? You might just like it (I think you would), especially if you get caught up on prior seasons. lolol :cool: Break out that crowbar. Even Dave Ramsey says you have to splurge sometimes (as long as it's cheap).

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Only? Jesus. What's the time frame on the filming for the show? Is the show only a few months? Because I can't imagine paying $180 a year on a show. Unless its the best damn show ever.

For $15 a month HBO is a pretty good deal tbh. I can spend that much for lunch at McDonalds. Way the movie sites are set up now, they offer a LOT of entertainment over a month which averages out as quite affordable. Same deal with MMOs for that matter, some of the cheapest entertainment money can buy.

And you get the RAMS MFer!!! Win!!!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
For $15 a month HBO is a pretty good deal tbh. I can spend that much for lunch at McDonalds. Way the movie sites are set up now, they offer a LOT of entertainment over a month which averages out as quite affordable. Same deal with MMOs for that matter, some of the cheapest entertainment money can buy.

And you get the RAMS MFer!!! Win!!!

Plus with HBO, you can get the on-demand as many others channels, but HBO has some good stuff in their library. :)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Do it on HBO. As someone said earlier, you'll also get Game of Thrones. I'm assuming you've never seen it? You might just like it (I think you would), especially if you get caught up on prior seasons. lolol :cool: Break out that crowbar. Even Dave Ramsey says you have to splurge sometimes (as long as it's cheap).
I've seen all the episodes they have on Netflix. As I said, I'm a binge watcher as it comes to series. I suppose I could set them to record but I already have everything UFC recording, Ridiculousness, Walking Dead, and a couple others. I'd rather just be late to the party and watch several episodes at once.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I've seen all the episodes they have on Netflix. As I said, I'm a binge watcher as it comes to series. I suppose I could set them to record but I already have everything UFC recording, Ridiculousness, Walking Dead, and a couple others. I'd rather just be late to the party and watch several episodes at once.

What season are you on? lolol Just asking is all. If current cool. :)

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was for the SB silly. lolol I just haven't changed it yet.. Busy and lazy both.. :cool:
You gave me a heart attack brother. Don't give up on the horns!! At least don't give up on grillin and chillin!!