Just for fun- Patrick Mahomes 80 yard throw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ellard80

Legend
This is just nuts. From his pro-day at Texas Tech.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZdpR93uggw

When I was in high school we played a lot of sandlot/pick up football. There was this kid who went to my high school - he was scrawny and not very athletic looking, never played football. He played baseball a few years, but could throw a football forever.

They had marked the practice field so he told me we are going to go to the field and test out how far he could throw it. I ran like a half ass fly pattern just to give him a target. He threw it 80 yards and didnt run into it (like mahomes did here).

After watching this mahomes video it made me remember that..

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
^ yup! I'm still amazed he was drafted #12? And that was because the Chiefs traded up. When the Bears traded with the Niners for #2 I know I said Oh oh oh it's for Mahomes.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's also amazing to me that Kingsbury had a losing record in games started by Mahomes, and he's got a HC job in the NFL....

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Allen's a freakshow too tbh. AFC playoffs are going to be fun to watch. :beer2: :cool:

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Guys, Mahomes power with no effort has never made sense to me. I have no idea how he does it.

nighttrain

Legend
The Dieter Brock, back in the day, was supposed to have flipped a pass 80 yards from a kneeling position
train