Just being the Devil's advocate here, but...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
The Rams coaching staff must have known last season that they were seriously considering one of the top QBs in the draft this year, why didn't they shelve the season, try out Mannion at QB etc? Surely if we were closer to the top of the draft we wouldn't have had to have given so much real estate up for that #1 pick?

I know the question is hypothetical etc and we're going to get a franchise guy in Carson Goff, but there's so much talent in the fist 2 rounds this year.

Also, I'm killing time before the #1 pick is announced...

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Maybe they preferred taking a good long look at Keenum?

Kinda glad they did, now.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
They weren't going to tank, they had a new QB they traded for and were at one point 4-3 and in the race.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
And how do you know they didn't tank that last game? Sitting Gurley with a sore knee?

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
They didn't play Mannion because Mannion wasn't ready. the Rams OL was still struggling. the timing for Mannion just wasn't right. He'll get plenty of work this preseason.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
They didn't play Mannion because Mannion wasn't ready. the Rams OL was still struggling. the timing for Mannion just wasn't right. He'll get plenty of work this preseason.

I got ROD bucks says that doesn't happen... Not enough snaps...

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And how do you know they didn't tank that last game? Sitting Gurley with a sore knee?
Because making sure Gurley is ready for 2016 is more important than playing him in week 17 if he's injured

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
As I said I was being the devil's advocate, does anyone think it was more an opportunity to see what Rob Boras had in the tank?

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
I'm so excited I may need to have an ambulance on standby. This is more than Christmas to me. This is Gabriel,Feragamo (Cal.),Everitt,Warner and after watching film , knowing our coaches don't specialize in QB's or WR's . I think in time we will be ready for PRIMETIME ! Hope I live to see it. GOD BLESS GUYS !!! This is BIG!