Just a thought...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PaRam24

UDFA
After the Peter's trade, I'm wondering if it is simply confidence in the young dbs, or if there is something bigger in the works behind the scenes... Maybe a deal for Ramsey perhaps. What are some thoughts...

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Also, if they make no more moves they can roll 5/8ths of his salary cap number for this year (10 gms left out of 16) into next yrs cap.

So that's about $5.6M of his 9M number, that they can add to next yrs cap room.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
After the Peter's trade, I'm wondering if it is simply confidence in the young dbs, or if there is something bigger in the works behind the scenes... Maybe a deal for Ramsey perhaps. What are some thoughts...

Do you mean like the confidence that they had in Allen and Noteboom?

TexasRam

Legend
The trade was a no brainer.

He couldn’t tackle or cover and was blaming other players visually during the games. And we were not paying him next year in which he will get big money based on past stats.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I think we'll move forward with Talib, Long, NRC, Hill, and Williams on our CB depth chart. I'll give Long the benefit of the doubt if he's making mistakes since he's a rookie. Peters on the other hand showed signs of unwillingness to improve in certain aspects of the game and paid the price for it; good luck in Baltimore dude.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd love to have Ramsey. But also keep in mind that Chris Harris Jr. and Patrick Peterson are also potentially on the market. Harris Jr. would be quite the coup at a reasonable price.

oldnotdead

Legend
Right now it's Long replacing Talib and Hill replacing Peters. As much as I don't care for Hill, I dislike Peters even more. At least Hill will play the scheme, something Peters refuses to do.

I would expect them to bring up a DB from the PS and hopefully it will be Gervase and not Dont'e. They don't need another short CB.

nighttrain

Legend

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

Good thought...