Just a perspective…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

REV3NGE

Rookie
Name
Adrian
That my son and I were talking about last night. As usual his friends were texting and giving him crap about the loss. This is what we used to keep it in perspective.

-van Jefferson was out to start the season.
-when he comes back we lose Kupp and Robinson.
-this whole time we’re not playing with our starting oline, but rather… not even backups, not 2nd stringers, but 3rd stringers, practice squad guys and unwanted free agents.
-there’s our whole running back situation, but I think my previous point about the oline can speak some to that as well. Can’t run through holes that don’t exist.
-Stafford has had ZERO time to get the ball off and has gotten his ass kicked since day 1 of the season.
-higbe has been injured most of this season as well.
-Lastly, Robinson just hasn’t clicked. But that’s not necessarily an injury thing, but… now he is injured.

We definitely need some changes in personnel as well as game play/game plan that I think will occur in the off-season (for the love of goodness it has to).

BUT! No one can take away the fact that WE WON THE SUPER BOWL MONTHS AGO. This year. Not 20 years ago, months ago and our core is still there.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
That my son and I were talking about last night. As usual his friends were texting and giving him crap about the loss. This is what we used to keep it in perspective.

-this whole time we’re not playing with our starting oline, but rather… not even backups, not 2nd stringers, but 3rd stringers, practice squad guys and unwanted free agents.
-there’s our whole running back situation, but I think my previous point about the oline can speak some to that as well. Can’t run through holes that don’t exist.
-Stafford has had ZERO time to get the ball off and has gotten his ass kicked since day 1 of the season.
-Lastly, Robinson just hasn’t clicked. But that’s not necessarily an injury thing, but… now he is injured.

We definitely need some changes in personnel as well as game play/game plan that I think will occur in the off-season (for the love of goodness it has to).

BUT! No one can take away the fact that WE WON THE SUPER BOWL MONTHS AGO. This year. Not 20 years ago, months ago and our core is still there.
Is that an 81 Az Hakim jersey or an 81 when Holt switched #'s???

REV3NGE

Rookie
Name
Adrian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hakim! It’s one of my favorite jerseys.

0A964B3E-FBF5-433F-A646-3F178475A12C.jpeg

REV3NGE

Rookie
Name
Adrian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Even McVay got injured! Weird ass season!