Junior Galette??? Seriously??? Some interesting rams fodder to keep us busy before the blood shed!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Wow I remember all of us talking about this wanting him not wanting him. Seemingly we had him and then poof it just went away and we were all kind of like what happened??? Now we kind of know why.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Saw this this morning, it's all fucked up. Dude just won't give it up.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Wow I remember all of us talking about this wanting him not wanting him. Seemingly we had him and then poof it just went away and we were all kind of like what happened??? Now we kind of know why.

This isn't a criminal case, it's civil, so the burden of proof is on Galette.
He was never actually signed by the Rams, so McVay could have any number of reasons for things not working out.
I'd think Colin Kaepernick would have a far better case against collusion, but we'll have to see.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Just proves that he's a fucking loser. He failed his physical. He was old. He had off-the-field issues. That's why he was "blackballed", and for him to claim that he was discriminated against is total bullshit.

This coming from arguably the most liberal member of the forum.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So Washington blackballed him and the Rams are getting sued? Either way this is bizarre.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
This isn’t new. Galette apparently initiated an arbitration case a while back against the league (not the Rams) alleging that he was blackballed for speaking out on racial issues.

Many of the statements made by the blogger are likely incorrect.

(FYI I’ve been practicing employment law for nearly 3 decades).

Last edited:

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So Washington blackballed him and the Rams are getting sued? Either way this is bizarre.

The texts from mcvay and Barry about the number available for him to wear etc. Just like give it up. Didn't he also have some type of domestic violence issue? Or am I confused with someone else. I could swear he had some legal issue.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The texts from mcvay and Barry about the number available for him to wear etc. Just like give it up. Didn't he also have some type of domestic violence issue? Or am I confused with someone else. I could swear he had some legal issue.
I seem to remember not being on board with signing him because of a few domestic violence issues.

Psycho_X

Legend
I think he's a headcase at least or an entitled ass at best. He had multiple violence issues that he was accused of (video of him hitting a woman with a belt surfaced I remember). He's had multiple run ins with teammates and reportedly became an asshole no one wanted to be around after he signed his big deal with the Saints who dumped him after only one year suffering a huge cap hit. He did the same with Redskins eventually burning bridges there.

People seem to struggle with grasping the concept of an asshole tax. Sometimes you might be the best at your job or better than someone else but if you're an asshole no one wants to be around it's going to cost you. I'd say pro sports is about the most inclusive of assholes... if you can sack the QB really well a team will tolerate a lot of shit from you. But eventually there's a line and if you cross it too much it's going to cost you. I think he's just trying to hop on the Kaepernick train. and I don't think they'd want him either.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
People seem to struggle with grasping the concept of an asshole tax. Sometimes you might be the best at your job or better than someone else but if you're an asshole no one wants to be around it's going to cost you. I'd say pro sports is about the most inclusive of assholes...

If this country had an asshole tax, we'd never have a national debt again. I think politicians rate right up there with the athletes though.

While I love the idea of an asshole tax, I must appoint myself as the arbiter first before it's me who gets taxed.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I seem to remember not being on board with signing him because of a few domestic violence issues.

Yea thats what I couldn't remember ty. So he did wow it's just fodder for now but I cannot lie I am now intrigued as to how this ends.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I looked it up. He had at least one domestic violence case and I'm the summer of 2017 a case about touching a woman inappropriately. Doesn't sound like he was black balled for speaking out.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
People who tend to use the term "woke", are the farthest from it. I dont see this going anywhere.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Omg how did we dig this up lol. I thought I was seeing things. This loser still hasn't gone away damn.