Julio Jones traded to Tennessee

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Interesting info from Ian Rapoport yesterday on the McAfee show regarding the Julio trade discussions. Looks like the Rams were having some pretty serious conversations at one point for Julio.

His answer regarding the report by Albert Breer, that there was an alleged 1st round pick swap offered for Julio Jones by an unknown team-

"I had thought that the Rams would offer their 2024 1st round pick, as a way of giving them a 1st rounder. It doesn't sound like that actually happened. I know it was discussed, at least the two sides got together and said 'what if we did this,' but I don't get the sense the Rams brought it up, and I don't get the sense they actually offered it. So when I found out that didn't happen..if they cant get a 2024 1st rounder, then there's no way they're getting a 1 at all."

Ultimately ATL settled for a 2nd round pick + 4th rounder for Julio and a 6th rounder, but I wonder what our best offer was.

View: https://youtu.be/2L8b684C-xQ?t=2178

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I wonder what our best offer was.
make it rain yes GIF by RJFilmSchool