Juice's Rams Positivity Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams have only suffered one losing season since Higbee became a full-time starter seven years ago.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
1699805700056.png

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Going to add Michael Hoecht just because he's gotten destroyed by fans this season, and rightfully so on occasion, but he's progressively gotten better as the year went on. He's not a great player and he shouldn't be playing coverage on WRs lol but his play along the line of scrimmage has improved a lot. Finding someone better should still be a top priority in the offseason but I wouldn't mind bringing him back as a rotational player after this season.
He drives me crazy with his complete disregard for the contain but I do agree the guy does some good things. He's a decent rush threat and leaves it all on the field so I try to stay off his nuts.

Tano

Legend
He drives me crazy with his complete disregard for the contain but I do agree the guy does some good things. He's a decent rush threat and leaves it all on the field so I try to stay off his nuts.
As I have stated many times, he should be a DE not an OLB. I think he could be an above average DE.

When he is trying to cover somebody on a pass play, it is like a turtle trying to cover a rabbit.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I don't think he's above average at any of the interior techniques. Like for example at 5T which is a "DE" spot in some schemes he's not big enough to excel consistently vs RTs. He's a depth rotation type to my eye, who is being asked to do something he's just not ideally suited for.