JT/Wagoner Post Practice Tweets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Jim Thomas @jthom1

Former Rams DT Jermelle Cudjo cut by Kansas City; former Rams LB Josh Hull cut by Jacksonville.

Not practicing Monday were WR Justin Veltung (looks like hamstring), CB Brandon McGee (ankle), DE Sammy Brown (calf), LB Jo-Lonn Dunbar...(undisclosed); DT Matt Conrath (undisclosed), and DE Eugene Sims (undisclosed). Dunbar did do some running on the side. Also DT Kendall Langford (ankle) did not practice. But G/T Rodger Saffold (ankle) was a full participant. DT Michael Brockers (ankle)....did some individual drills. And of course C Demetrius Rhaney (knee) and C/G Barrett Jones (back) continue to be sidelined .

Fisher reiterated his full support of Hill, poked fun of media speculation and said Rams still aren't making calls about QBs at this point.

Rams practiced inside because of the heat.

Shaun Hill's first practice as Rams starting quarterback went smoothly, with Fisher joking that Hill even completed some passes.

Nick Wagoner @nwagoner

QB Shaun Hill said only season he's entered as the starter was 2009 in San Francisco. Says his mindset doesn't change regardless of role.

Fisher also re-iterated that nothing about the offense will change with Hill at QB. "None whatsoever" was exact quote.

Hill did have a few interceptions in team drills but Fisher was pleased with his first practice as starter.

Fisher repeated that team has not been shopping for another quarterback.

Rams practiced indoors today. With heat and team still recovering from Cleveland game on a short week, Fisher wanted to be cautious.

Fisher on Hill: "I think it's important once you make a change for whatever reason, you stick with it. And we're sticking with this."

E.J. Gaines took first crack at working with first defense on the outside. But worth noting that Brandon McGee (ankle) did not practice.

Among those not practicing Monday: McGee, WR Veltung, CB Johnson, LB Dunbar, DE Sims, DT Langford.

Rams off the practice field Monday night. Coach Jeff Fisher again emphasizes that Shaun Hill is the QB and that won't be changing.

V3

Hall of Fame
Why would McGee be ahead of Gaines? Wagoner acts like McGee would be ahead of him on the depth chart if he wasn't injured. I seriously don't see it with him.

jjab360

Legend
Why would McGee be ahead of Gaines? Wagoner acts like McGee would be ahead of him on the depth chart if he wasn't injured. I seriously don't see it with him.
Yeah, me neither. He's a really good STer, but he just looks lost out there on defense.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know this is unrelated but I think Conrath get cuts and this makes room for both M.Sam and E.Westbrooks. fisher likes to play westbrooks inside a lot

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Well thank goodness he only threw a interceptions. I mean. It could have been several. *blue font*