JT Talks Rams’ Win Over AZ, Gurley’s Breakout Performance

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Jim Thomas of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch joined The Ryan Kelley Morning After on Monday to give his take on the Rams’ Week 4 win over the Arizona Cardinals.

Listen to JT Talk Rams

On the win:

"I did not see that coming. It's just weird. It's part of the Jeff Fisher tenure here. They seem to do well in those games. They find a way to...hang with these elite teams. I really think Arizona is an elite team. You knew if the Rams could get some turnovers...that might be the only way they can hang with these guys. It was a fun day at the ballpark, that's for sure."

Does his performance make you change your opinions of the Rams going forward?

"Someone on the NFL Network said they could be an NFC West contender. I got to see more. We've seen so much of this up and down stuff. At a minimum to have any hope this year, I thought they had to come out of the first five games 2-3. They gave one away against Washington. After this they have a favorable stretch. We will see. I gotta see more. It'd be nice to see this kind of performance go on...for five weeks in a row."

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Former Bulldog and Bronco Terrell Davis joined Kevin Wheeler to talk about Todd Gurley, his impressive performance, coming off of injury and working slowly into action, and TD’s advice for the Former Bulldog.

Listen to TD Talk TG