JT: Rams Preseason: NO, GB, Clev, Miami

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1
Rams to play host to New Orleans and Green Bay; will play at Cleveland and Miami in 2014 preseason.

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
RAMS TO HOST NEW ORLEANS, GREEN BAY IN 2014 PRESEASON;
WILL FACE CLEVELAND, MIAMI ON ROAD

ST. LOUIS – The St. Louis Rams will host the New Orleans Saints and Green Bay Packers in the first two weeks of the 2014 preseason before traveling to Cleveland and Miami in Weeks 3 and 4, respectively. Specific dates and times for the four preseason games will be announced at a later date.

The Rams and Saints, who were NFC West rivals from 1970 until realignment in 2002, have not met in the preseason since 1968. The Rams hold a 2-0 advantage in the all-time series.

Green Bay visits St. Louis for a second-consecutive preseason. The defending NFC North champions played at the Edward Jones Dome in Week 2 of the preseason last August as well. The Packers won last year’s meeting to tie the preseason series at 2-2.

In Week 3, the Rams visit Cleveland for the second-consecutive preseason. St. Louis opened their 2013 preseason at FirstEnergy Stadium and the Rams have played in Cleveland in three of the last five preseasons. St. Louis leads the preseason series, 14-13-1.

St. Louis will wrap up its preseason slate in Miami. The Rams at Dolphins have not faced each other in the preseason since 2006, which was also a preseason finale at Sun Life Stadium. This year’s contest will be the fifth preseason meeting between the two teams, and the preseason series is tied, 2-2.

- RAMS -

ST. LOUIS RAMS 2014 PRESEASON OPPONENTS

Week 1 (Aug. 7-11) – New Orleans Saints

Week 2 (Aug. 14-18) – Green Bay Packers

Week 3 (Aug. 21-25) – @ Cleveland Browns

Week 4 (Aug. 28-29) – @ Miami Dolphins

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I may just go to that last one in Miami even though it is a pre-season game. I really enjoyed Miami's stadium and cheerleaders.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dont care who we play in preseason, just everyone come out healthy and fired up

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Is it just me or does it seem like we always play the browns in Cleveland recently??