JT: Contract talks with Les Snead

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Jim Thomas @jthom1

Rams entering contract talks w/atlantas les snead to make him teams new gm.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Hopefully he doesn't end up like a previous personnel director in Atlanta who went on to be the GM of the Rams.

Anonymous

Lesson said:
Hopefully he doesn't end up like a previous personnel director in Atlanta who went on to be the GM of the Rams.

:crossed:

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I felt the same, but I am not going to pass judgement this soon. He may know how to wheel and deal a lot better. Who knows?

Lesson

Oh, really?
ljramsfan said:
I felt the same, but I am not going to pass judgement this soon. He may know how to wheel and deal a lot better. Who knows?

I was just being a smart ass. I don't care from what team he came from as long as he wins here.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Knew it. Once I found out that Rich Snead was in..

NFL.com

Les Snead has accepted an offer to become general manager of the St. Louis Rams, according to a league source.

Snead, who had been the Atlanta Falcons' director of player personnel, was one of several candidates for the position.

On Friday, NFL.com senior writer Steve Wyche had reported that the Rams had shortened their list of prospective GMs to two or three finalists, including Snead and George Paton of the Minnesota Vikings.

Early Saturday, however, the Vikings announced they had promoted Paton, naming him the team's assistant general manager and keeping him in Minnesota.

Snead was in Atlanta for 13 seasons. He began his NFL career with the Jacksonville Jaguars, working with the scouting staff there from 1995-97.

Snead's name has been linked with the Rams position since the team began its search. In early January, we reported on NFL.com that Snead was in the mix before the team had even hired new head coach Jeff Fisher. We also reported that the Oakland Raiders had been considering Snead for their GM spot, a job that ultimately went to Reggie McKenzie.

STL-Rams

Starter
X said:
Knew it. Once I found out that Rich Snead was in..

NFL.com

Les Snead has accepted an offer to become general manager of the St. Louis Rams, according to a league source.

Snead, who had been the Atlanta Falcons' director of player personnel, was one of several candidates for the position.

On Friday, NFL.com senior writer Steve Wyche had reported that the Rams had shortened their list of prospective GMs to two or three finalists, including Snead and George Paton of the Minnesota Vikings.

Early Saturday, however, the Vikings announced they had promoted Paton, naming him the team's assistant general manager and keeping him in Minnesota.

Snead was in Atlanta for 13 seasons. He began his NFL career with the Jacksonville Jaguars, working with the scouting staff there from 1995-97.

Snead's name has been linked with the Rams position since the team began its search. In early January, we reported on NFL.com that Snead was in the mix before the team had even hired new head coach Jeff Fisher. We also reported that the Oakland Raiders had been considering Snead for their GM spot, a job that ultimately went to Reggie McKenzie.

I think he will be good X. Good to see you here. Hope all is well my friend ! :)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
STL-Rams said:
I think he will be good X. Good to see you here. Hope all is well my friend ! :)
As long as he does Fisher's bidding, he should be good.
All is well buddy. Caught a little break in my workload so I figured I'd check out this cool board.