JT: Barksdale Remains Interested in Re-Signing With Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1

Been told RT Joe Barksdale remains interested in re-signing w/Rams, but there have been no talks today.

Stel

Starter
He may be interested but he better buy his ticket pretty soon because the ship is getting ready to sail.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Captain Obvious

captain-obvious-hed-2014_0.jpg

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Thank the Lord he did. That level of white thigh can burn right through the eyes!

No one should need a welders mask to evaluate a QB prospect...

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I've never heard that, but completely believe it. Pretty funny.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1

Been told RT Joe Barksdale remains interested in re-signing w/Rams, but there have been no talks today.

He waited too long. I'd rather the Rams get a veteran LG, let Saffold play RG, play Havenstein at RT - that way there's an experienced player next to each inexperienced player on the line.

Barksdale has to realize that even if he signed, he'd end up a backup at some point.

I mean, if he's cheap enough, sure. I guess. But he badly overestimated his market, and the Rams spent their second rounder on a guy they expect to take his spot.

RamzFanz

Damnit
He waited too long. I'd rather the Rams get a veteran LG, let Saffold play RG, play Havenstein at RT - that way there's an experienced player next to each inexperienced player on the line.

Barksdale has to realize that even if he signed, he'd end up a backup at some point.

I mean, if he's cheap enough, sure. I guess. But he badly overestimated his market, and the Rams spent their second rounder on a guy they expect to take his spot.

Who's left guard in this scenario?

RamzFanz

Damnit
Get a new agent Joe. You should have already signed.

I predicted he would be in a bad spot after the draft. His only real hopes are a team that's desperate with the need or an injury in TC or the Rams. His best bet, in my mind, is sign with the Rams now in a prove it deal along with our new o line and look towards next season.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Hey Joe since you went off to explore other teams the Rams moved on already. Rams went out & got Five brand new Right Tackles in Garrett Reynolds, Rob Havenstein, Jamon Brown, Andrew Donnal & Steven Baker .........where do you fit in?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I know already that Havenstein takes fewer penalties than Barks...

lockdnram21

Legend
Bye Bye Barksdale. Shouldn't have over estimated his worth. He should have been took the deal that was on the table. If he comes back he will be a backup again.