Josh Gordon is a beast

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Man, I love the way this kid plays WR. If he can just keep clean, he's gonna be great. Right now, he's as good as any of the young WRs, including Green, Julio, and Dez.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Agree, he is a beast, and without him the Browns would be total garbage.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Agree, he is a beast, and without him the Browns would be total garbage.

Nah they have a good defense, but the O puts it in bad spots several times a game. If they get a QB they will be in good shape. They need to trade with the Rams on draft day lol.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Nah they have a good defense, but the O puts it in bad spots several times a game. If they get a QB they will be in good shape. They need to trade with the Rams on draft day lol.

I should of specified, i was talking about the offense. The defense is solid. I wouldnt mind them trading up with us, i just hope we get a future 1st out of it. Not sold on the first round of this draft right now, especially from the 5-20 range.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Well we know Snead is a wheeler dealer and has no fear so I expect some activity on the first day of the draft. If he ends of with 3 first rounders something tells me he is going to make the effort to make his bones with them. It'll be his signature draft if he can get his hands on 3 of the top 20 players.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Gordon and Jeffery have given me 73 points in the ROD FF league today lol.

Man i'd give up a second in a heart beat for this kid

V3

Hall of Fame
I know I'm alone but I'd happily trade one of our firsts for him.

Just responded to your original post in the WR thread. It's not looking like such a far-fetched idea now, IMO. The problem is I don't think Cleveland makes the deal.

V3

Hall of Fame

The Rams could easily make room for Gordon. I'd trade Givens and our 2nd rounder for him. Pettis is expendable, also. That's two spots right there.

Just responded to your original post in the WR thread. It's not looking like such a far-fetched idea now, IMO. The problem is I don't think Cleveland makes the deal.

I'm rarely if ever right, so thanks for highlighting it :bigup:.

Slappy967

Starter
He has been their best weapon with all 37 QBs they have started this season. Absolute gamer who could be a monster for CLE for many years if he stays clean.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Funny, during the supplemental draft I said give up our second and if need be our first.

I wish Snead listened to me.