josh Gordon failed another drug test might get banished

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
So much for the plans many had of picking him up for a 3rd rounder...

iced

career went up in smoke...

poor guy - wondered how he would have fared under a coach like fisher or parcels - the ones that get your head out of your ass and focused on the right things

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
giphy.gif

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So he can't drink either? WOW. At least it wasn't drugs

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
But it was for alcohol
???
He's 23 years old. Maybe someone could explain to me the problem here. I suppose that he's not allowed to drink alcohol as part of a prior probation? That makes some sense.

edit: nevermind, i answered my own question

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Can he play in the CFL (Canada)? He'd be the best player in the league.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Josh Gordon tests positive for alcohol, faces one-year ban
Posted by Mike Wilkening on January 25, 2015, 4:08 PM EST
d622c534c40f8ca07b16fc7517047068.jpeg
Getty Images
Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon faces yet another NFL suspension.

PFT’s Mike Florio has confirmed Gordon is in line for a one-year ban for a violation of the NFL’s substance-abuse policy.

A source tells Florio that Gordon tested positive for alcohol. Moreover, a source tells Florio that Gordon’s suspension looks to be a “done deal,” with a reversal of the ban not expected.

ESPN’s Adam Schefter first reported Gordon was set to draw a one-year ban from the league.

If Gordon’s suspension sticks, it’s another major setback for a wonderfully talented player who has already lost 13 games to league- and team-levied suspensions in his NFL career.

The 23-year-old Gordon was suspended for the first 10 games of the 2014 regular season for violating the NFL’s substance-abuse policy. He caught just 24 passes for 303 yards in five games this season. He missed the last game of the season after being suspended for violating team rules.

The news of Gordon’s potential ban further throws his future with the Browns into doubt. After the season ended with Gordon suspended for the finale, coach Mike Pettine said the receiver was “squarely at a crossroads with us.”

Now, it fair to wonder whether his Cleveland career will soon reach an end.