Josh Downs' "Quiet Process"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Sometimes a relative of a good-great NFL player is just a JAG. But maybe he will be really good?
So, you're saying he might be good ... or ... he might not be good.

See ... THIS in-depth-analysis is exactly why we keep you around.

OR ... Maybe it's not.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

OR ... Maybe it's not.
'I'm here all week....

eQsbGHq.gif

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

OR ... Maybe it's not.
Profound

Ponder Denzel Washington GIF by Entertainment Tonight

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Sometimes a relative of a good-great NFL player is just a JAG. But maybe he will be really good?
From what I saw, he's pretty good. Will it translate to the NFL? Isn't that a question for every draft prospect?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
From what I saw, he's pretty good. Will it translate to the NFL? Isn't that a question for every draft prospect?
Hence the comparison between a JAG vs a Good NFL Player. Almost every NFL prospect in college was a good college starter.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Hence the comparison between a JAG vs a Good NFL Player. Almost every NFL prospect in college was a good college starter.
I heard Kirwan talking about the success from college to pros. He said there were so many things that went into it. What team drafted him. What coach is coaching him. And then the player. Is he motivated after getting the money? Does he have too many in his posse? Is he really interested in football?

He recalled a DL draft pick, who came from a poor family and was an excellent college player. He signed, got his money, bought a car and had money in his pocket for the first time in his life. He showed up for training camp, 40 lbs overweight. /They asked him WTF happened? He told them everytime he went out for a drive he stopped at multiple fast food restaurants and gorged.

It's more than just, "can the kid play". It's about handling life situations and some of them just can't. Doesn't mean the kid was a JAG player. It might suggest he was JAG person.