Josh Brown admits to beating up his wife

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
NFL just announced they are reopening the investiagtion based on this new information.

What a bunch of keystone cops they have "investigating" these incidents.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Also, damn this sites profanity filters. Dork? Seriously? lol

You can change that preference. I saw what you originally said.
Yep. Me too. Personally, I think some of the replacement words in the filter are funnier than the original. But yeah... dork has a completely different connotation than dickhead in this case.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I think reading the responses is enough for me. I'm not going to read the article. Sounds like it would only piss me off. He doesn't deserve me being pissed off.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
No way he suits up this Sunday. The Giants would be crazy to have him active. I doubt he ever plays again. This is almost as bad as it gets.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
He may have second thoughts about suiting up against a pissed team looking for something to hit coming off a disappointing loss that has Gregg Williams as a Coach.

Coach Fisher says he is looking for this team to have an identity. Between Josh Brown's unforgivable actions and attitude, and OBJ acting like a Primadonna, the Gmen are asking for a physical game and begging the Rams to assume this identity.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Brown didn't make the trip to London. Where the hell are they going to get a kicker on such short notice?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Brown didn't make the trip to London. Where the hell are they going to get a kicker on such short notice?

Maybe they are going to do what the Rams did back during the GSOT when Money got hurt and they just opted not to kick figgies and XP's.

Why not right haha.

Plus they probably have been looking for someone for a few days..........they had to know this shit was going to deepen.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...le-to-say-about-brown-needs-to-find-a-kicker/

Ben McAdoo has little to say about Brown, needs to find a kicker
Posted by Michael David Smith on October 20, 2016

zz04mddmzgzjzda4mtrjy2y0nwy1mtu0mzu2ntiynmm0mg-e1455641611784.jpeg
AP

Giants coach Ben McAdoo had little to say today about kicker Josh Brown, who will miss Sunday’s game amid new information about his history of domestic violence becoming public. Instead, McAdoo is focused on the field.

“We decided not to take Josh with us, make sure we get all the facts, do everything right by Josh, the organization and the locker room,” McAdoo said on WFAN about the decision not to take Brown to London for Sunday’s game against the Rams.

McAdoo said he doesn’t know who his kicker will be on Sunday in London, but he expects that the team will contact a kicker tonight or tomorrow and have him fly to London in time to play on Sunday. Randy Bullock, who kicked for the Giants while Brown was suspended in Week One, is still an available free agent. The best free agent kicker available is former Bear Robbie Gould. McAdoo said wide receiver Odell Beckham can kick in an emergency, although McAdoo doesn’t expect to use Beckham in that role.

It was telling that in his WFAN interview, McAdoo was focused on getting his team ready and getting a kicker in place, and not on the ugly story that is swirling around the Giants regarding Brown and the team’s and league’s failure to discipline him appropriately for multiple domestic violence incidents that the team now admits it knew about. In the NFL, it’s all about getting ready to win on the field.

lockdnram21

Legend
What a douchewaffle and liar. And shame on O'Mara and the Giants for saying on August 25th they investigated the 5/25/15 allegations, then calling other allegations blackmail by a landlord in Hoboken.

Any reason why he has not been released by the Giants yet? These are not allegations anymore, its fact no opinion.
Because he's white

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Kicker Robbie Gould is getting on a flight to join the Giants in London, per source. They needed a kicker after deciding Josh Brown wouldn't make trip. - Jordan Raanan/ESPN Staff Writer