Jordan Palmer likes Wilson as a TE...and to catch 35 passes....this season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How many passes will Travis catch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
is he on twitter ill gtake some of that action ... he has a chance at maybe and its a small one fo beating hemmingway or harkey to a roster spot (he aint taking Higsbee Everetts spot) and then he has to get catches

aint happening bub

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Tell you what... the guys has size, speed and tons of athleticism. He has a bit of an edge as far as the position switch from being a QB. The QB is always adapt at knowing what everyone else is doing on the filed on each play, where and when to be at a certain place at a certain time, etc. Although he has a bit of a stretch to make this 53 roster ... I certainly wouldn't count him out. He brings a lot of intangibles to the table at the TE position.

Rambo

UDFA
I think they should keep this guy because in an emergency he could play QB. I guess that means Hemingway would have to go.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I don't think he even makes the practice squad, let alone makes a single catch for the Rams any time other than the preseason. There's four tight ends I'd take over him (Everett, Higbee, Hemingway, and Harkey), and he's not a blocker, so there's three that have the advantage over him in the passing game.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
I don't think he even makes the practice squad, let alone makes a single catch for the Rams any time other than the preseason. There's four tight ends I'd take over him (Everett, Higbee, Hemingway, and Harkey), and he's not a blocker, so there's three that have the advantage over him in the passing game.
Harkey(fisher UDFA) = cut-bait

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
36 catches this season? I don't know about all that.

But.....

Like Rams43 thread said about the "no-nonse personnel changes", I wouldn't be surprised if Wilson made the squad. Won't go as far as saying he'll have THAT type of season but with this being our 4-12 Rams desperate for weapons, wouldn't be smart to count him out being this early.

Yet, I don't know if he can make that many catches being our 3rd string QB, anyway!