Jonathan Martin leaves Dolphins.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
So he got punked and went home to mommy?

Yeesh.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Apparently the prank was that when the last person got to the table, everyone would get up and leave. Martin was the last guy to the table and when they got up and left he flipped out.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hardly seems something to get all bent out of shape over.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Apparently the prank was that when the last person got to the table, everyone would get up and leave. Martin was the last guy to the table and when they got up and left he flipped out.

Apparently he has a mental disorder, he's probably bipolar. Still, I doubt that's somebody who's going to succeed in the NFL if he lets a bunch of guys getting up and not eating with him bust his balls like that.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Apparently he has a mental disorder, he's probably bipolar. Still, I doubt that's somebody who's going to succeed in the NFL if he lets a bunch of guys getting up and not eating with him bust his balls like that.

It's possible he could be placed on IR due to wellness. Wonder how much the Phins brass knew about this before drafting him. Hope he gets the help he needs. He might be bi-polar, def seems like a possibility, or could just be a breakdown, read that the phins locker room is kinda in disorder. Who knows.

jjab360

Legend
It's possible he could be placed on IR due to wellness. Wonder how much the Phins brass knew about this before drafting him. Hope he gets the help he needs. He might be bi-polar, def seems like a possibility, or could just be a breakdown, read that the phins locker room is kinda in disorder. Who knows.
Yeah, let's not overspeculate here, guys.

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
If this was his reaction to being walked out on during lunch, imagine what he would do after getting a pie to the face! :wow:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Hardly seems something to get all bent out of shape over.

No and FWIW I doubt that was why he left , I'd say all it really was for him was the last bit of "evidence/provocation" he needed to do something he was contemplating to begin with.

Most every retiree from the NFL when asked talks of missing the comraderee of the team as what they miss and ergo derive the most from playing,maybe there is a ring leader there who takes things too far, and maybe the kids skin is too thin,not sure of any of it ,clearly though the guy needs a friend right now.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Fox Sports reported that he's been a victim of bullying for a while. Names such as Big Weirdo may seem harmless in isolation but if the bullying is almost constant then I don't see why he should have to put with it. Everyone leaving the table when he sat down was the last straw by the look of things. Seems to me like he's been the victim of systematic bullying by team mates and the coaching staff will no doubt have known about it but done F all. Nice.

I suppose people would have more respect for him if he had fought back a long time ago. There's something to be said for that because his team mates would probably have backed off if they thought they were going get b1tch slapped by an O-lineman every time they say something. But it doesn't look like that's his style. The fins should be ashamed of themselves for not dealing with this sooner

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
So now it's being reported that guess who? is front and center of the hazing of the guy,OUR BOY Richie Incognito