Jonah Williams to Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Other than Turner, Brown and D Johnson, so we have a fuckin DE or DT on the roster? Lol

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But it trims our depth more. Definite add in the draft.
Yeah I think we're 2 active roster and 2 PS DL from where we started last season. Hardly the disaster that some make it out to be.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yeah I think we're 2 active roster and 2 PS DL from where we started last season. Hardly the disaster that some make it out to be.
If we can draft one that is worthy of at least a rotation, maybe scrape the FA leftovers for some experience, and bring a couple/three UDFAs, we can fill the position adequately. James Madison DT Jamree Kromah would be a good UDFA target if he doesn't get drafted late.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
My guess is that Hoecht will move back inside and take over Jonahs spot. So I mean if we do move hoecht back inside, that gives us 4 D linemen going into the draft.

Im guessing we add 2 from the draft.. so that gives us a 6 man rotation... maybe add a cheap vet and an udfa or 2 for the practice squad

We can put together a nice D line...young... and versatile...