Jon Stewart rips the Ray Rice saga apart.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
"The All-Pro Elevator Puncher" lol

I think Stewart got it pretty much right, lots of hypocrisy to go around for everyone. Didn't know Ray Lewis threw Rice under the bus like that, they were supposed to be like family

Last edited:

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
"If you hit a woman, they won't let you hit a man for 6 weeks"

FFS haha Jon Stewart is such a ledge, wish we got this daily in the UK

Alan

Legend
Great post Chris! (y) You know I named my son after you don't you? :LOL: Named him Christopher anyway and that's close enough. ;)

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
May I, sire, see the tape?

No, said the king of tape, look at what you did with the Spygate videos.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great post Chris! (y) You know I named my son after you don't you? :LOL: Named him Christopher anyway and that's close enough. ;)

You can call me Christopher James. Quite the name for being of German/Norwegian decent, eh?

Alan

Legend
ChrisW with this:
Quite the name for being of German/Norwegian decent, eh?
I'm not sure why but that makes me think of blonde women with big boobs. I like that visual. :LOL:

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm not sure why but that makes me think of blonde women with big boobs. I like that visual. :LOL:

I like it too!

416192436_200.jpg

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I think the one on the right is the German one. But I'd need much more analysis to confirm. (y)