JoJo Natson Out 3-4 Weeks.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
According to rams-wire-usatoday website.

Possible KP-PR duties to go to Henderson or Webster.

I was not a big JoJo fan, however he has been decent and has not been much of a liability like I thought he would be. I wanted Webster to be the KR coming out of TC as he would not be taking up a roster spot like Jojo does. sorry to see him injured.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Never want to see guys injured. Hope he gets well soon. I found his decision making to have improved lately. Although I am still not a huge Jo Jo fan, he has not had many heart-wrenching moments lately, so credit where it is due.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I remember a handful of took a ton of grief for not wanting him back this off season and now it seems like everybody is on the bandwagon.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I remember a handful of took a ton of grief for not wanting him back this off season and now it seems like everybody is on the bandwagon.
Huh?? That was even a topic in the off season?? Lolz...

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Don't want to see anyone get injured....but Nsimba returning punts and Henderson returning kicks should have long ago been the combo we use. Nsimba is just a more explosive player...most definitely a better WR option ….and what better way to get Henderson some experience than utilizing that speed on kick returns...

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I would be a little concerned about a rookie now being thrown into that role during such a critical threat.

Hopefully he has been getting a ton of reps in practice, yet that is not Sunday Night Football. So this is concerning.

I would bet Kupp returns punts this week.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Sure he was secure with the ball for the most part, but NO returns at all? We could do better.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I would let RB Henderson earn his paycheck by returning punts & kicks. He must be bored on the bench.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
You’d think Henderson would be well enough rested for any carries he might get on offense. Did he catch any punts in preseason? I know that’s a different mindset, and they want whomever gets the job to prioritize ball security. Honestly, I thought Natson wasn’t going to last due to poor decision making, but he came along. And it’s experience I suspect they valued from Natson in the first place.

Psycho_X

Legend
Ooo, I vote for Webster on punt returns at least. I liked how he looked doing it in the preseason and I really would like another excuse to keep him on the roster. I want to see him get a real chance one of these days at WR.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
According to rams-wire-usatoday website.

Possible KP-PR duties to go to Henderson or Webster.

I was not a big JoJo fan, however he has been decent and has not been much of a liability like I thought he would be. I wanted Webster to be the KR coming out of TC as he would not be taking up a roster spot like Jojo does. sorry to see him injured.

I like Jojo.
I don't think he's had a fumble since that critical won last year.

He's got moves and he's going to break a few before it's over with. IMO.