JoJo Natson broke his hand

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
True, but having the opportunity to kick for several weeks and with the way things are going with kickers, getting a job, they would job at the chance....Dan Bailey was different, but somebody like Cairo Santos would be an upgrade IMHO and I believe he would come in.

In McVay we trust........

I hear ya Den. And agree with you on most all levels with this kicker thing.

Can't help but to think our coaching and front office has done so well as of late, I don't think they are overlooking this choice right now.

I will be good with Ficken if the others in the know are.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Kenjon Barner is probably the best available return man. He's got some experience and has had some success.... Local guy as well...

dang

Legend
Wonder why Kelly or Davis not being considered for returning kickoffs. Fear of a fumble?
I don't like Kupp returning punts. Fear of an injury!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
You play to win the game...

And I worry about injury too

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Wonder why Kelly or Davis not being considered for returning kickoffs. Fear of a fumble?
I don't like Kupp returning punts. Fear of an injury!

Active Roster can’t afford a 3rd RB who isn’t on the other special teams. Countess plays on other special teams.

Psycho_X

Legend
But he may be back in a few weeks??

I’ve read several quotes that makes it seem like he could return in the next month or so. I’m guessing a lot will depend on how desperate we start getting for roster spots due to future injuries.

The Ramowl

Starter
I hope he gets better and stays on the team. I hate it when an underdog who finally manages to make it to the roster ends up with an injury that ruins everything he has ever worked for.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Hope JoJo heals quick - I was enjoying him returning. Anyone know on which play he broke his hand?

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
If Kelly is never going to get a chance as a rotational running back, I'd see if he can catch some punts. Dude as great vision and decent speed. Hard to take down as well.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
If Kelly is never going to get a chance as a rotational running back, I'd see if he can catch some punts. Dude as great vision and decent speed. Hard to take down as well.
I think that's a great idea. Definitely don't want Kupp back there with a chance of getting hurt

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Hope JoJo heals quick - I was enjoying him returning. Anyone know on which play he broke his hand?

Yeah, it looks like it happened on the kickoff return with 3:05 left in the first half, score 21-13.

He was holding out his left hand trying to keep players away. Then he got grabbed and spun around hard and landed on his left side with a couple players on top of him, so somehere in that sequence is when he injured it.

3rd quarter Charger kickoff is when Countess was out there and the announcers mentioned JoJo's hand injury.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Yeah, it looks like it happened on the kickoff return with 3:05 left in the first half, score 21-13.

He was holding out his left hand trying to keep players away. Then he got grabbed and spun around hard and landed on his left side with a couple players on top of him, so somehere in that sequence is when he injured it.

3rd quarter Charger kickoff is when Countess was out there and the announcers mentioned JoJo's hand injury.

Thanks - I need to re-watch the game :)