Joint Practice Sessions w/ Chargers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdw

Pro Bowler
So long as we don't have a repeat of the Cowgirl joint practice...

fearsomefour

Legend
Rams used to travel down to Torrey Pines area in San Diego for joint practiced every year in the early 90s.
You could just walk on the field. No charge and almost no security. Just stay behind the orange cones. Pretty cool.
If memory serves (I went twice) I don't remember any "big stars". May have been some sort of split practice or I was just out of it.
Loved the line drills.
Good ol' days.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Why not RDW. Rams kicked the cowpokes ass. "If we can't beat you on the field, we'll do it in the parking lot".

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Loser leaves town...
cc0acd141987b73867b2ed2f38cf7aae.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can't believe anyone likes the Chargers. I have never cared about them in anyway whatsoever, even when I lived in San Diego for a few years. I cared more about the Padres, because my Dodgers would come down and beat that @ss!. One time, it was Fernando Valenzuela that beat the Pads'. I was wearing my Dodgers cap at San Diego Jack Murphy Stadium in the 80's, and those bastids knocked it off my head!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just to refresh people's memories ...

Joint Cowboys practice!.jpg
Joint Cowboys practice2.jpg

... I personally thought it was Fun to watch! But I hate the Cowpie's, and I have nothing against the Chargers, except the Owner horning in on our New Stadium!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
No way to stop training camp fights. May be able to do something about the brawls tho....

This is great....while the risk of injury is high...I think we need to see some live bullets as much as possible.

Ram65

Legend
With the limited practices allowed this is good. Goff and Co. need the reps against different defense. Interested to see how much they do.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This is too convenient to NOT take full advantage of. Joint practices are much closer to real game action than practicing against yourself.

Me like.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is too convenient to NOT take full advantage of. Joint practices are much closer to real game action than practicing against yourself.

Me like.
So when are we getting another fishing trip with Warren Sapp? I like hearing how great Donald is, from him!:rockon:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
So when are we getting another fishing trip with Warren Sapp? I like hearing how great Donald is, from him!:rockon:

I'm actually going down to the Keys this Friday... and I'm not coming back till July. Sapp may be able to wet a few lines with us again... We'll see. He really does believe that AD is the baddest DT on the planet.

I believe it too.

fearsomefour

Legend
I can't believe anyone likes the Chargers. I have never cared about them in anyway whatsoever, even when I lived in San Diego for a few years. I cared more about the Padres, because my Dodgers would come down and beat that @ss!. One time, it was Fernando Valenzuela that beat the Pads'. I was wearing my Dodgers cap at San Diego Jack Murphy Stadium in the 80's, and those bastids knocked it off my head!
Grew up in Ca and went to school in San Diego.
I love the city of SD but the sports fans are right up there with the Bay Area in terms of Dbaggery, although in a different way. Bay Area they are entitled and think the sports world (and the world in general) revolves around them....the exception are A's fans.
In San Diego the fans have a deserved inferiority complex.
They hate all things LA and with good reason. They lost their NBA to LA, the Maxi-Pads are a joke....I loved going to watch the Dodgers beat them too....the angry whining, haha....and now their NFL and it's horrible owner are leaving the stadium they couldn't fill with anything but visiting fans, to LA.
San Diego sports fans are just horrible. The teams suck and the owners are all garbage heaps.
I did enjoy the Gulls games though. Go Gulls!!