John Shaw Lives!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1

Had lunch today w/former Rams exec John Shaw, pictured here w/Gloria at the famous Nate 'n Al's Deli in Beverly Hills

CMjuwiGUwAAahmO.jpg

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Not to joke about strokes, but...

Agreed looks bad...Not my favorite person in the world, but I wish him the best of health, however, I would like to say to him about the lease he negotiated to bring the Rams to St. Louis...
Photo%25252020140308235615.jpg

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Agreed looks bad...Not my favorite person in the world, but I wish him the best of health, however, I would like to say to him about the lease he negotiated to bring the Rams to St. Louis...
Photo%25252020140308235615.jpg
Well...uh...respectively,:LOL: there are two sides to that coin

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If I did the math right, he's about 65.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Man I saw the thread title and though "Oh God please, don't let him anywhere near the draft room."

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm thinking I should delete this thread. Somehow it has to be violating our code of ethics. Yo @Selassie I what say you?

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
You know when they extradite 80 year old Nazis to stand trial decades after their atrocities - yet are so old and shriveled that they somehow don't look so scary as they truly are

.... Did I just say that

Clearly not thinking before posting

Scratch what I just said...

All the best to John Shaw!