John Clayton on 101ESPN

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
101.jpg

[mp3]http://icestream.dev-cms.com:8000/stl/2012/02/02292012104434.mp3[/mp3]

Redskins are probably going to be the most aggressive in getting that pick. Maybe some 5 draft choice package. But the Browns have extra picks, so Snyder will have to be more aggressive. If you're the Redskins, you have to put together a 5 draft pick package over 3 years, all very high picks.

RGIII had *THE* best interview Clayton has seen since he's been going to the combine (1999-present).

If CLE is not interested in RGIII, then fans are gonna stop buying tickets. Colt McCoy is average, and the Browns are in a tough division. All they have to do is put a little spice on the package they have right now, and get a deal done. A 2-4 move is not as hard (as Washington's move up). They can give a 2nd in addition to the two first rounds this year, and that should be enough to get it done.

Stuff about Flynn

This trade *could* get pulled off in the next week.

If the Rams trade with WSH, who do you think the Rams would take?
a. Justin Blackmon could be there at #6. There's only been one top 5 pick who's been shorter than 6'2 though, (Peter Warrick).
b. Claiborne could be the #6 (Bernie) and then a WR at 22. (Clayton): Yeah, when you see Stephen Hill run a 4.3, and you see some of the other talent at WR, there's plenty of options. You still want the best. Blackmon didn't "wow" me though during the drills. You could see him laboring (hamstring), and I thought Floyd had a better workout. All said, Blackmon is still the best prospect in the draft.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
I wonder who he has going to Cleveland at #4, if not Blackmon?

Anyone know?

Richardson?