John Clayton Interviews Snead on the Trade, Foles, Free Agency + More

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
ESPN’s John Clayton speaks with Rams GM Les Snead about free agency, the Bradford trade, what he likes about Nick Foles, the Rams defense, what Britt brings to the Rams, plus much more.

Listen to Snead Interview

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
This gives a link to ESPN. How do you find the john Clayton interview?

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This gives a link to ESPN. How do you find the john Clayton interview?

The link on rams-news goes right to the page that has the interview and it starts playing automatically. At least it does when I click the link.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Snead- "We've got some young groceries you know...our coaches have done a good job kind of concocting the ingredients...I do think the dinner is not far away."

Clayton-"The great part is you can keep shopping."

:ROFLMAO: Awesome way of words.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Snead- "We've got some young groceries you know...our coaches have done a good job kind of concocting the ingredients...I do think the dinner is not far away."

Clayton-"The great part is you can keep shopping."

:ROFLMAO: Awesome way of words.
Dinner better freaking be Filet Mignon, that's all I can say :)

I'm getting tired of waiting for my meal to be served.

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rams GM Les Snead appeared on the NFL Network to talk about the Rams being a surprise team, the trade for Foles, the upcoming draft, plus more. Snead: “We are focused on this season, not relocation.”

Watch Snead Interview

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
The link on rams-news goes right to the page that has the interview and it starts playing automatically. At least it does when I click the link.
Now that I have the app, it pulls up open app page then goes to New York Radio every time