Joe Montana, on NFLN's GMF show.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I just watched Montana on NFLN's ' Good Morning Football show. It was a great interview, and I hope someone can get a copy of it and post it here for everyone to see!!

He was asked a lot of questions about QB's today and in the past. What makes a great QB, and today's game vs Football in the past!

" .. in todays game QB are so protected ( Back-in-the-day) you had to stand in there and be accurate knowing you where going to get hit, and hit hard ... Can you imagine Dan Marino in todays game ..."

There was a lot he said I liked, even though he was a 40-Whinner!

rdw

Pro Bowler
I just watched Montana on NFLN's ' Good Morning Football show. It was a great interview, and I hope someone can get a copy of it and post it here for everyone to see!!

He was asked a lot of questions about QB's today and in the past. What makes a great QB, and today's game vs Football in the past!

" .. in todays game QB are so protected ( Back-in-the-day) you had to stand in there and be accurate knowing you where going to get hit, and hit hard ... Can you imagine Dan Marino in todays game ..."

There was a lot he said I liked, even though he was a 40-Whinner!
Met the dude during the '89 season. I was 14 and to me he didn't look like an athlete at all. Could have been accountant if I didn't know any better..

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Our current rules be damned... I'd still like to knock the living shit out of Montana right now!

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes, he was a 49er - but he deserves a little honor for this skit

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I always thought he had a touch of the Barry Manilow’s about him.

fearsomefour

Legend
Thanks for the post, rocknram29, this is the interview I was trying to quote from!!(y)(y)

I hope other's like it too!!
Did he talk about how he missed some time coming out of the offseason one year with a back surgery but had no scar from the surgery?? just wondering.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Hate the whiners, but Montana and Rice are class acts.

I used to think Joe and jerry were the best and I admired and respected their accomplishments and contributions to the game, despite being niners and costing me tens of thousands of dollars.

But when I heard jerry casually mention how he used a sticky spray banned by the the league for essentially his entire career, I lost all respect for the stats he put up.

Remember, his rookie season he was known for having a case of the droppsies, then all of a sudden that was fixed.

Then Montana comes out in Brady's deflategate defense saying if you're not cheating then you're not trying hard enough to win.

Fuck both these douchbags and I will go to canton someday and do something horrible to their busts.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Can’t believe you’re throwing the velvet fog under the bus like that < blue font

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

His wife is smoking hot. Imagine what she looked like 30 years ago.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I used to think Joe and jerry were the best and I admired and respected their accomplishments and contributions to the game, despite being niners and costing me tens of thousands of dollars.

But when I heard jerry casually mention how he used a sticky spray banned by the the league for essentially his entire career, I lost all respect for the stats he put up.

Remember, his rookie season he was known for having a case of the droppsies, then all of a sudden that was fixed.

Then Montana comes out in Brady's deflategate defense saying if you're not cheating then you're not trying hard enough to win.

freak both these douchbags and I will go to canton someday and do something horrible to their busts.

Suggestion for both busts...

Put them in the public restroom urinals so that they can be properly showered with honor.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I gotta admit. I keep tuning into this thread only to see RAM fans throw shit at the guy. Fuck Montana and the horse he rode in on.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I started this thread looking for commentary on what Montana had to say about QB's past and present and Quarterbacking in general! I guess that didn't work!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I started this thread looking for commentary on what Montana had to say about QB's past and present and Quarterbacking in general! I guess that didn't work!!
Let us know when Kurt says something. ;)