Joe Hortiz stays w/ Ravens turn downs the Rams front office gig

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Baltimore has 'The Wire' and is therefore pretty fucking great. I mean I ain't desperate to visit or anything... but that show is GOOD.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'm sure they make plenty of money. Why leave if you're happy there?

IDK, sometimes you want to be Captain of your own ship or direct your own department. Now I understand with children and family factoring in, but I guess everyone is pleased with their role within the organization.

tempests

Hall of Fame
True, but other organizations (Patriots) have had more stability and greater success, but they've had executives leave for better opportunities, I am just somewhat perplexed.

For some guys the grass is always greener. Others recognize how good they've got it and are happy where they are.

If I had to guess there's likely some incentives or promises of advancement Baltimore makes to their guys so they can keep them. No one's been able to lure DeCosta out of there even though half the league would love to have him as their GM.

bnw

Pro Bowler
Their crab is outstanding...Been to Baltimore quite often for some odd reason (Notre Dame has played Navy their several times) and always picked up this shirt for my daughter!
USandA_newCrabby-Baltimore.jpg

Used to travel to the area for work and enjoyed the inner harbor. Was back a few years ago and was warned to not go downtown. Then I found out my good friend was held up in broad daylight with his wife, dad and brother outside a restaurant at the inner harbor. Sad what rot has infected too many places in this country.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IDK, sometimes you want to be Captain of your own ship or direct your own department. Now I understand with children and family factoring in, but I guess everyone is pleased with their role within the organization.

He's the Director of College Scouting there. He already does that. We weren't offering him a promotion.