Joe Buck on Bradford (0:38)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Joey the Buck was on KFNS this morning, and spoke about a multitude of things. I just trimmed out the 40 seconds he spoke about Bradford. I mean, honestly. How many people have to same the same exact things before the rest of this fan base accepts it.

[rp3]http://ramsondemand.com/interviews/joebuck.mp3[/rp3]

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
X said:
Joey the Buck was on KFNS this morning, and spoke about a multitude of things. I just trimmed out the 40 seconds he spoke about Bradford. I mean, honestly. How many people have to same the same exact things before the rest of this fan base accepts it.

Here, here...

paceram

Pro Bowler
X said:

X - Thanks for sharing the clip! I honestly think we are going to see Sam Bradford rise to another level next season and by the end of the 2013 Season he will be considered one of the top 10 QB's in the league!

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
I agree with Joe 100% give Bradford some weapons for a chAnge :evil: :evil: :evil:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
paceram said:
X said:

X - Thanks for sharing the clip! I honestly think we are going to see Sam Bradford rise to another level next season and by the end of the 2013 Season he will be considered one of the top 10 QB's in the league!
Yeah, I think so too. It's a shame his developmental phase went through a freaking meat grinder, but it is what it is. It's clear that he's on the right path to growth now. I think Schotty is happy to have a guy like Bradford that he can mold into something special and allow him to showcase how "smart" he is in his game plans. Once Bradford is seamlessly executing his game plan, then everyone is going to look brilliant.

It's also nice that there are people who are patient and understanding when it comes to Bradford. There's just not enough of that. I understand the flip side of the argument, about how Bradford was "expected" to be a difference maker right off the bat, and how he makes so much money that he should be justifying his paycheck at this point. But. I don't think enough people take into account how much he was handicapped by circumstances outside of his control. You know, IMO and stuff.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
No one that matters thinks any differently of Sam. I think we spend far too much time focused on what a small band of loud stupid fans, and Bernie, their fearless mean-spirited leader, have to say.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
interference said:
No one that matters thinks any differently of Sam.

And... as much as he gets picked apart; he's a good QB already. Good enough to win with today.

A little more experience and improvement around him and he's top 10 material.

QB is the hardest position in professional sports.