Joe Barksdale Among Prisco’s Off-the-Radar Free Agents to Know--Video

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
CBS Sports’ Pete Prisco examines three names you may not be familiar with, but will want to be heading into 2015 NFL free agency. Joe Barksdale is on his list, along with Pernell McPhee and Rodney Hudson.

Watch Prisco Talk Free Agents

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
No way I'd let him walk. The Rams have been fucking around at RT since they let Fred Smith walk.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Hudson sounds like a guy we could be interested in at C/G.

lockdnram21

Legend
We only have 5 draft picks. If we can resign Barksdale it'd be a lot easier to address our other needs. We don't have enough picks to fix everything
Only needs we have is Qb, og, ot, don't know think they go after C they will go with either Barret Jones or Rhaney. I think a Barksdale is overrated

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Only needs we have is Qb, og, ot, don't know think they go after C they will go with either Barret Jones or Rhaney. I think a Barksdale is overrated

We also need depth in quite a few places, not just starters. Not to mention we have future needs, like Janoris and Tru both being FA after this season, Barron a FA after this, and quite a few others. We need to prepare for the future as well. Too many positions to cover in 5 picks, so if we could get a guy like Barksdale resigned it'd be a huge help.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Barksdale played well until they installed that turd in a dress next to him and he had to play the whole right side by himself.

If they pick up a starting level guard and center they will win the NFC west next season.