Jo Lonn Dunbar

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Should the Rams be considering signing Dunbar and potentially getting burned by a "bountygate" suspension? He may be a good fit and seems to be a productive player but are multi-game suspensions coming down for Saints players as well?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ramhusker said:
Should the Rams be considering signing Dunbar and potentially getting burned by a "bountygate" suspension? He may be a good fit and seems to be a productive player but are multi-game suspensions coming down for Saints players as well?
Now that the punishment has been doled out, it should be ABUNDANTLY CLEAR which players the league office is targeting. Unless they didn't read any of the 50,000 page report they themselves wrote up. He should be safe to pursue a contract now. That said, IF he signs with anyone (even the Rams), and THEN the league suspends him, I will be utterly convinced that this league is run by numbnuts.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Hey why not? Just lookin off his numbers he's been gettin better every year and just turned 27.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
Angry Ram said:
Hey why not? Just lookin off his numbers he's been gettin better every year and just turned 27.

Agreed.

If the Rams have a chance to pick up a player that's improved every year and is just entering his prime years I think you have to do it.

As far as I know he wasn't a ringleader in the bounty program so even if he's facing discipline from Roger the Hammer I think it will be minimal.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
Ramhusker said:
Now that the punishment has been doled out, it should be ABUNDANTLY CLEAR which players the league office is targeting. Unless they didn't read any of the 50,000 page report they themselves wrote up. He should be safe to pursue a contract now. That said, IF he signs with anyone (even the Rams), and THEN the league suspends him, I will be utterly convinced that this league is run by numbnuts.
images

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
DR RAM said:
X said:
Ramhusker said:
images
Lollll

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
BuiltRamTough said:
DR RAM said:
X said:
Ramhusker said:
images
Lollll
It is impossible to read that in your own voice. Impossible.

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
X said:
Ramhusker said:

Absolutely right. In the commissioner's quest of deep end due dilligence and to rid the NFL of all potential lawsuits in the future for the next 50 years, the madness has to stop. Clearly, in my opinion this is the case. Brokeu91 please correct me if you think this is wrong. This is all an act of BS due dilligence on Goodell's part and he's being an ass wipe in the process failing to take into account 50+ years of tradition.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Yes please. Then get Sammie Lee Hill, and draft Claiborne. Can't run on us, can't pass on us.

Edit: K, maybe I should settle down. He's only 226lbs. Maybe not the face smasher at the LOS I imagined. I can't be drinking redbull, on 5 hrs of sleep, football starved, trying to play keyboard GM. It's not that easy.

BUY! BUY! BUY! I imagine this is how BD felt at the beginning of last season.