JJ: Players not allowed to speak with Kroenke

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I love Janoris
But Reese as the owner?
In JJ's mind Rooney Mara is the GM

image.jpeg

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's true every franchise that he has there has always been some iterations of what JJ has said. Doesn't necessarily make him a bad guy but I get JJ point.

tempests

Hall of Fame
This is one account. Why not ask some of the other players, find out if its really true?

That might require some journalistic effort on Florio's part. Forget it.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Florio is always very anti Rams, Fisher, Williams and Kroenke.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Owners should always be personable with their players. Always. Not just when they bring them a Super Bowl.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Shoot. I'd be on the sidelines every game.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Although I severely dislike Enos Stanley Kroenke, for obvious reasons, I don't see why this matters. Every owner is different, and the quality of an owner should be judged based on whether or not he puts good football people in charge of the day-to-day operations of his team. It's pretty clear that Kroenke is, at the very least, awkward around people, but being an oddball doesn't necessarily make you a bad owner.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah well I wish JJ was still a Ram but this article makes no sense.
Who told him not to talk to Kroenke?
And to be clear, the article never states that Kroenke doesn't want the players talking to him.

MegaRam88

Rookie
I call b.s.
I say this because, I recall during Hard Knocks when Tavon got a contract ext.
He went up to Stan and shook his hand and thanked him. Can't recall what Stan said. But Tavon didn't hesitate to go up to him at all.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
If this was coming from a different player I would say ok that's weird.

But it's coming from JJ. He's been known to say weird and strange things. I'm not saying he's lying but I've never heard a player say this about Stan.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I call b.s.
He went up to Stan and shook his hand and thanked him. Can't recall what Stan said. But Tavon didn't hesitate to go up to him at all.

Why would he be hesitant? If I just got a boat load of money. I wouldn't care either.

Zero

Pro Bowler
I call b.s.
Yep forgot about that.Stan seem to be very personable to tavon.
Nice Catch MegaRAM.

Ram65

Legend
“They said, if you ever see Stan come around the facility don’t speak to him, once I heard that my rookie year.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ayers-arent-allowed-to-speak-to-stan-kroenke/

Could have been a rookie joke. They tell the rooks lots of things that aren't true or real.

It's interesting. We don't get much info on Stan. Not that it really matters as long as he puts the financial efforts it takes to have the best people running the Rams. He sure is trying.

Psycho_X

Legend
Well, Kroenke's absence from facilities and games in the Lou were well known and on purpose. Now that he's in his new money machine he was on the sidelines and in public view more in the first week than he was the whole time he was majority owner in the Lou. And it seems to have continued through the season. So I wouldn't be surprised if what JJ is saying is at least partially true back then.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
Well, Kroenke's absence from facilities and games in the Lou were well known and on purpose. Now that he's in his new money machine he was on the sidelines and in public view more in the first week than he was the whole time he was majority owner in the Lou. And it seems to have continued through the season. So I wouldn't be surprised if what JJ is saying is at least partially true back then.
Good point.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
That was probably a rule just for JJ. That guys nuts.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I call bullshit on this. And it's Florio. He's essentially a blogger at this point in his "career".