Jimmy graham to the Seahawks?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

V3

Hall of Fame
Not really worried. Seattle doesn't have the Oline to manage our pass rush. They'll have to keep him in to block most of the time.
Teams countered our pass rush by using quick, short passes. They'll do the same with Graham. We need better pass defenders or to play more press.

Athos

Legend
TJ McDonald dominated Graham last time they played, and will continue to do so. Mark Barron also has done extraordinarily well against Graham in his career.

Someone needs to pull up his career stats against the Rams. Can't think of him doing much against us. And Brees made Graham go. Wussell isn't Brees.

And yea, still no o-line. No 1st rounder anymore either. So no premium lineman in this draft. Wussell will get sacked a lot.

V3

Hall of Fame
but does this mean they are in for Wiz?
I haven't looked at their cap situation but I heard Wilson is getting $100 million guaranteed on his contract so I have no idea how much room they'll have. That rumor could be false, though.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Teams countered our pass rush by using quick, short passes. They'll do the same with Graham. We need better pass defenders or to play more press.

Yea, that didn't really work out for the Saints.

Athos

Legend
2/25 - 2013
4/39 - 2011
1/21 - 2010

Graham has been useless against the Rams in his career. And that's with a loaded Brees offense.

I'm more worried about what Graham could do on the whole than against the Rams though.

Seems pretty desperate on the part of the Hags though. Lotta capital they are giving up.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Holy cr@p. So the Seahawks get the most productive TE in the last 3 years AND a draft pick, and we get rid of our starting QB, WTF?!?!

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
well.. good thing our D plays big nickel. thank you mark barron. be prepaired to take a hit on your receiving stats this year Jimmy

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Holy cr@p. So the Seahawks get the most productive TE in the last 3 years AND a draft pick, and we get rid of our starting QB, WTF?!?!

Seattle gave up a very good Center in Unger and their first round pick for Graham and a 4th. I don't see how that is good. This is worse than the Harvin trade. Seattles line was bad last year and now it is worse. Plus Graham has a huge contract and Seattle is going to have to pay Russell Wilson. Their cap flexibility just went out the window. They lost Maxwell too so they are slowly starting to erode.

Now weakening the line could also have a very negative affect if it ends up getting Russell Wilson killed. Take him away from Seattle and they are no different than last years Rams.

Cory

UDFA
A center who has been injured the last two years and a first rounder who they probably would have taken a WR with that pick. Not a bod move for them.

ram007

Starter
Seattle gave up a very good Center in Unger and their first round pick for Graham and a 4th. I don't see how that is good. This is worse than the Harvin trade. Seattles line was bad last year and now it is worse. Plus Graham has a huge contract and Seattle is going to have to pay Russell Wilson. Their cap flexibility just went out the window. They lost Maxwell too so they are slowly starting to erode.

Now weakening the line could also have a very negative affect if it ends up getting Russell Wilson killed. Take him away from Seattle and they are no different than last years Rams.

Unlike most teams, Seattle seems to find potential hall of famers in late rounds. So I think this a good move for Seattle and a terrifying for rest of NFC W to defend jimmy Graham.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame

There are some decent centres in this years draft that can be picked up in the 3rd. Yes Unger is good. But so is graham. I'm with Seattle's FO. Graham will make more of a difference on their team than Unger not being on there.

jjab360

Legend
Graham is a good TE, but he's not as good as most would believe. Brees and the pass happy N.O. system made him a star, but he won't come near those numbers in Seattle. I could honestly see him not breaking 1,000 yards again.

Love that Seattle gave up one of their only good pieces on the O-line though, Donald's gonna eat Wilson alive next year.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Unlike most teams, Seattle seems to find potential hall of famers in late rounds. So I think this a good move for Seattle and a terrifying for rest of NFC W to defend jimmy Graham.

Well they didn't have their Oline fixed last year and it was not good going into the season. They lost Maxwell and Smith this year and a few D liners last year. They have to pay Wilson. I am not too worried.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Solid signing obviously. They retain Lynch and add Graham.
Seattle...the only team in the NFCW that respects us.