Jimmy Butler is the smartest player in the NBA

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Jimmy Butler has always been one of my favorite current players in the NBA. His story before going into the NBA alone is amazing, but for him to become a superstar when he was drafted late first round? Amazing.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I don' t know who Jimmy Butler is and I have trouble spelling 'NBA', but he's obviously a righteous dude.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Jimmy Buckets is one of my fave players... He just went up another HUGE notch after that!!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Jimmy Buckets is one of my fave players... He just went up another HUGE notch after that!!

He's definitely a badass. I cannot deny that hearing him say that has now elevated him into a rare cannot hate him status for me. Which is insane because he plays for the Magic's hated rival.

I may not have shared this before... but I was at a Magic v heat playoff game years ago after Shaq bolted and all we had was a shell of a team. My seats turned out to be located in a row directly behind where many of the heat players' families were seated.

The Magic were getting beat down in the 1st half and these people in front of me (who I did not know were heat player families) were shit talking Magic Fans in an over the top and beyond aggressive way. It was really the most hostile bunch of assholes I've ever seen at any sporting event. They weren't even watching the game, they were turned completely around facing away from the court taunting Magic fans like you cannot even imagine. They didn't really say much directly to me... but I think that was because I was in the row directly behind them.

Then Penny went down before half with an injury and the taunts and Miami lead got insane from these fucks.

After halftime we trotted out Darryl Armstrong... an undrafted cast-off who nobody had ever really seen play. These heat fans were laughing so hard. One of them actually said something about Armstrong's salary being lower than his wife's which I almost laughed at myself.

That's when the karma gods stepped in and Armstrong led the hobbled Magic to an incredible comeback. Now... I couldn't help myself but to LOL every time we scored. I know I said something about how this minimum wage scrub was too much for the heat to handle too.... and a few other things, but mostly just loud laughter as I still thought we would get beat in the end.

The 4th quarter starts... one of the heat family members turned around and took a swing at me. He glanced it off my shoulder instead of my grill. I almost involuntarily took a huge roundhouse swing back and connected with a direct hit to this fucker's grill and knocked out a couple of his chiclets completely out. He and his friend were freaking out. I looked next to me for my friend and he was trying to haul fucking ass outta there leaving me in the mix alone. The dumbasses in front of me grabbed my shirt and shit after that restraining me from throwing anymore haymakers and security was almost immediately all over us.

Guess what? Security didn't throw any of us out. That's when I found out that they were heat family members. My friend also told me that he was hauling ass because one of the heat player family members trying to make his way to us looked to be about 6'9" and ready to kill. Hahahahahahaaaaa

Security moved us to some seats almost court side and we watched the Magic win the game from there. Fucking heat mob was still screaming shit... except for gap tooth. Security then took us into the private bar and gave me a Magic jersey to replace my ripped shirt. Partied like a rock star and we left long after the crowds and heat family were gone.

I fucking hate the heat. LOL

rdw

Pro Bowler
He's definitely a badass. I cannot deny that hearing him say that has now elevated him into a rare cannot hate him status for me. Which is insane because he plays for the Magic's hated rival.

I may not have shared this before... but I was at a Magic v heat playoff game years ago after Shaq bolted and all we had was a shell of a team. My seats turned out to be located in a row directly behind where many of the heat players' families were seated.

The Magic were getting beat down in the 1st half and these people in front of me (who I did not know were heat player families) were shit talking Magic Fans in an over the top and beyond aggressive way. It was really the most hostile bunch of assholes I've ever seen at any sporting event. They weren't even watching the game, they were turned completely around facing away from the court taunting Magic fans like you cannot even imagine. They didn't really say much directly to me... but I think that was because I was in the row directly behind them.

Then Penny went down before half with an injury and the taunts and Miami lead got insane from these fucks.

After halftime we trotted out Darryl Armstrong... an undrafted cast-off who nobody had ever really seen play. These heat fans were laughing so hard. One of them actually said something about Armstrong's salary being lower than his wife's which I almost laughed at myself.

That's when the karma gods stepped in and Armstrong led the hobbled Magic to an incredible comeback. Now... I couldn't help myself but to LOL every time we scored. I know I said something about how this minimum wage scrub was too much for the heat to handle too.... and a few other things, but mostly just loud laughter as I still thought we would get beat in the end.

The 4th quarter starts... one of the heat family members turned around and took a swing at me. He glanced it off my shoulder instead of my grill. I almost involuntarily took a huge roundhouse swing back and connected with a direct hit to this fucker's grill and knocked out a couple of his chiclets completely out. He and his friend were freaking out. I looked next to me for my friend and he was trying to haul fucking ass outta there leaving me in the mix alone. The dumbasses in front of me grabbed my shirt and shit after that restraining me from throwing anymore haymakers and security was almost immediately all over us.

Guess what? Security didn't throw any of us out. That's when I found out that they were heat family members. My friend also told me that he was hauling ass because one of the heat player family members trying to make his way to us looked to be about 6'9" and ready to kill. Hahahahahahaaaaa

Security moved us to some seats almost court side and we watched the Magic win the game from there. Fucking heat mob was still screaming shit... except for gap tooth. Security then took us into the private bar and gave me a Magic jersey to replace my ripped shirt. Partied like a rock star and we left long after the crowds and heat family were gone.

Season 5 Mask GIF by The Masked Singer

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Took 5 trips to the dentist to fix my teeth. Guess I shouldn’t have had that 4th beer that night.

Go Heat!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Took 5 trips to the dentist to fix my teeth. Guess I shouldn’t have had that 4th beer that night.

Go Heat!

You still know better than to take a swing at the guy behind you who is standing on an elevated level now though. That's a valuable lesson to remember.

You're welcome for that ! LOL