Jim Harbaugh will be gone after contract is up...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
images

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'll believe it when I see it, but since we're making predictions I will predict the team that he will go to will be the Miami Dolphins...Have a feeling that if the Dolphins don't make post season, Joe Philbin will be gone and Harbaugh chose the 49ers over the Dolphins back in 2011.

Dolphins Owner Stephen Ross will give Harbaugh total autonomy to clean up South Beach and it will be the best thing in South Beach since the arrival of Patrick James Riley!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Dolphins Owner Stephen Ross will give Harbaugh total autonomy to clean up South Beach and it will be the best thing in South Beach since the arrival of Patrick James Riley!

You could be right about him going to Miami but he won't have anywhere near the roster he walked into in SF. He was in a pretty damned good situation at Stanford too. Not sure he will be able to take a program that is undermanned and do anything great with it.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Dunno ,I expect any time for a high profile team leader maybe Justin Smith to say something along the lines of what Lawrence Taylor did when some players were grumbling about Coughlin.
Something to the effect that if you had a problem with Coughlin you weren't prepared to do what it took to win.
That was several years ago, TC is still there and has won two Super Bowls for them since.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
They were a very talented team before Harbaugh...and couldn't put it together.

Say what you want, he has done well for the 49ers.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
They were a very talented team before Harbaugh...and couldn't put it together.

Say what you want, he has done well for the 49ers.

I didn't say he was as bad as Mr. Dropyourdrawers but not only did he walk into a pretty sweet line-up but since then, they have had tons of draft picks and what have they done with them? Not sure how much of that is the crybaby and how much is decided for him by the GM but...

Harbaugh is a good coach but IMO - he needs to win it all before going back and talking renegotiation for better money than SB winning coaches. If he has been responsible for recent drafts, I'd say he isn't worth any more money anyway.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Dunno ,I expect any time for a high profile team leader maybe Justin Smith to say something along the lines of what Lawrence Taylor did when some players were grumbling about Coughlin.
Something to the effect that if you had a problem with Coughlin you weren't prepared to do what it took to win.
That was several years ago, TC is still there and has won two Super Bowls for them since.

Reminds me of the situation with Dick Vermeil and the supposed players revolt. That turned out quite well for us didn't it? :cool:

As for Harbaugh, he's even more annoying than Bill Walsh was back in the day. He seems like the type to knock the chessboard over if he thinks he's going to lose. A sore loser in other words. Yeah, respect all around for their accomplishments, but am I the only one who wanted to bang Walsh and Montana's heads together? Maybe it was just from living in the Bay area during those 49ers Super Bowl years. Grrrr....

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
It also reminds me of how the FO banned together and got Martz fired, say what ya will 7-9 was a bad year under Martz

A55VA6

Legend
He wins everywhere he goes. Maybe if he leaves, 49ers will suck ass again.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Honestly, there is obviously some ego shit going on with him; but he's a damn good football coach.

I hope he leaves the NFC west.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
They can try to patch it up and smooth it over, but they will trade him and he will take it even to the Browns before his contract runs out.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
He wins everywhere he goes. Maybe if he leaves, 49ers will suck ass again.

Stranger things have happened. Jimmy Johnson won two SBs back to back and the owner forced him out. That was super bizarre!