Jim Everett on Rams draft of Old

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
It just confirms my thoughts that it was John POS Shaw who Fucked Up all those Dickerson picks.
I did not know who he was before the trade but I made it a point to find out who he was.
Not easy back then, had to but 3 newspapers a day just to find things out.
F John Shaw who was in the mix when they moved the team.
I really hated both Georgia and Shaw - both of them screwed over the Rams badly

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It just confirms my thoughts that it was John POS Shaw who Fucked Up all those Dickerson picks.
I did not know who he was before the trade but I made it a point to find out who he was.
Not easy back then, had to but 3 newspapers a day just to find things out.
F John Shaw who was in the mix when they moved the team.
It was amazing...the only player to stick around from those two draft classes in '88 and '89 that I can recall is Flipper Anderson. And I suppose it's possible that he was taken with the Rams pick that year ('88).

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Imagine if Fisher picked Kalil Mack instead of Greg Robinson? Mack on the outside and Donald on the inside? Case Keenum mighta gone down as the worst quarterback ever to a win a Superbowl. :wow2:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Tye Hill over Haloti Ngata, Claude Wroten over Elvis Dumervil, Adam Carriker over Darrelle Revis, and Brian Leonard over Eric Weddle. I was a fucking teenager, and I was all but screaming for us to draft Ngata and Dumervil. And then I saw Revis still available. And we took fucking Carriker instead. And then we one-uped our stupidity by taking a fullback over a stud safety to pair with Atogwe.