Jetson One

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok, this is one of the coolest things I've seen in a long time. It's absolutely real and you can buy one for around $99,000 US. I saw a video of it and thought of the races on Tatooine in the original Star Wars movie. It is not a commuting craft, but is simply a vehicle for fun. It has 8 electric motors and has a flight time of 20 minutes, and so it's probably not a commute vehicle.....yet. If I was rich, I'd be owning one of these today. It is supposed to be very easy to fly and you can learn to do it in 5 minutes, according to the company.
It is safe.
There is a high speed parachute and a roll cage for low altitude crashes. If you lose one of the eight electric engines, it will stay in the air. That was the big flaw with the jet pack from years ago.... Look at this thing and start saving your shekels!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzhREYOK0oo

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
After your first flight... most owners lose at least 3-4 fingers or 1 arm.