Jets QB situation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
The Rams have to be happy about their opposition's QB situation. With Ryan Fitzpatrick hobbled by an MCL sprain and leading the league in interceptions, Coach Todd Bowles may make the decision to start Bryce Petty. Petty is a rookie who first saw the field in the second half last week and would, no doubt, struggle against the Rams unrelenting pass rush. Geno Smith is not an option, having torn his ACL earlier this year.

In either case, the Rams are poised to capitalize on mistakes which bodes well for the turnover battle that has basically decided every contest this season. The Rams are away but I would even consider them to be favorites against a one-legged interception machine or a rookie fresh into the NY spotlight against our defensive front that rattled Newton last week.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The Rams have to be happy about their opposition's QB situation. With Ryan Fitzpatrick hobbled by an MCL sprain and leading the league in interceptions, Coach Todd Bowles may make the decision to start Bryce Petty. Petty is a rookie who first saw the field in the second half last week and would, no doubt, struggle against the Rams unrelenting pass rush. Geno Smith is not an option, having torn his ACL earlier this year.

In either case, the Rams are poised to capitalize on mistakes which bodes well for the turnover battle that has basically decided every contest this season. The Rams are away but I would even consider them to be favorites against a one-legged interception machine or a rookie fresh into the NY spotlight against our defensive front that rattled Newton last week.
I agree, and I'm going almost "All In!" this week to try and re-coop my Losses from last week! ( If I don't get cleaned out taking the Ravens in tonights game!)

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'd much rather face Petty than Fitz. Hopefully they trot Petty out there on Sunday.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Petty has a live arm and he's a better athlete than given credit for. I do expect our defense to eat him alive, they'd better, but I gotta admit with two straight strong games the defense is ready to have one of their "week off" type games.

I know some don't want to hear that, but the up and down nature of this team does relate back to defensive production being up and down. If this team is going to rebound and even threaten playoffs the defense has to lead the way week to week. So two weeks in a row now they've done well, hoping to see more of that this Sunday.

ThePhunami

Me so Horny
Fitzpatrick will start. I'm hoping Tru is healthy and active. He led us in Interceptions with 7 last year and is the ultimate threat. So far it looks good coming back from his ankle injury.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Don't jinx it! We thought the 49ers were going to be easy and they ripped us a new icehole. If we win great.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This would certainly appear a good matchup for our defense.

During our 4 game losing streak we played 3 of the top 12 offenses. The Jets are 20th.

…..

Legend
A few big games looming. We cant get to 7-9 unless we accidently win a few.

Rams will win 34 -16

Its not just the Rams...its any NFL team. They just dont often lose 5 in a row. Having said that, if anyone can find a way to lose, Jeff can. Despite himself, this feels like a Rams blow out, on the road no less.